Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Four

Four

a part of “Four”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

Four People. Four amazing powers. Four huge responsibilities. One. Two. Three. Four. Will they survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Four”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Four

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:20 pm

You can just post, I think that anyone can really post right now.
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:20 pm

=(
Has anyone heard from Cordeaux? :[
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:51 am

Never fear, Cordeaux is here. Sorry again about letting everyone worry and about slowing everything down, I'll have a post up by the end of tonight.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Awesome! i've been busy anyway, so the small break was fine with me.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:23 am

Okay so sorry for the wait, my post is finally up. I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on it, was Adam too overpowered or were the soldiers a little too ruthless? I just wanted to reverse the thought in Adams mind about not killing anyone and tie up the loose end about the parents at the same time, good or bad post? :/

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:59 pm

I don't think Adam was overpowered but the FBI murdering his parents was maybe a bit much. Yes, it's the Government and they can be quite ruthless but they'd likely take his parents hostage or something first - perhaps killing them later by starvation or something. But meh, that's not a big deal imo when it comes to the RP in the longterm :3

I'll post tomorrow if i don't manage to pass out all day from being up two days straight o__o lol
POSTED!!! xD

Sorry that it's well.....massive. I kept writing, deleting, and then re-writing stuff that I lost track of how long it got! gah. I do apologize, I was just trying to wrap things up. -facepalm-

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Everything is looking great guys! I'm not sure where Limepepper is in all this, and I really don't want to post until she has, so I'll shoot her a PM and see if she can get back to me.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:02 pm

I"m here! By the way, my character was at the museum parking lot, she pushed out the SWAT member out already, and she's not number 3, she's 4.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Easily fixed.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:35 am

Where is everybody? I don't want to go on without them...

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:18 pm

I have no idea, but I'm waiting for at least Coredeaux to post. -sigh-

Don't worry though, I won't go anywhere! ^^

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:24 am

Expect my post in the next day or two

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:32 am

-pokes Haas-

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:00 pm

I figured I'd post here with some info even though it's kinda quiet....
Our power is going to be shut off tomorrow and we won't able to get it back on for a week. So if Haas or anyone posts in between then, I won't be able to respond until the power is back on.

Merry Christmas and all that jazz.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:36 pm

No idea where ya are Haas but we miss you!!! Hope everything is okay, I'll keep checking in here <3

Anyways Happy New Years to you all.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:21 pm

I'm just here to check up on things. I wonder where Haas is.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:49 pm

No idea. Says she hasn't logged on since Dec. 19th tho :O
I hope things are okay....

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Sorry guys I kind of dropped of the edge of the universe there for a few months. I've been pretty preoccupied with things... a lot of family troubles. Depression. Death in family. So not so great stuff. But I'm back now and putting the past behind me. I hope we can kick up this thing again and I hope you guys didn't give up on me. I'll try and post as often as I can and I hope you guys can too.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Well hello there.

Sorry about the death in the family. =(
I live in depression every day so I know it's nothing great, and when other stuff happens on top of depression it just makes things worse....I've often found myself afk from RPing and the net in general when things get really bad, so I understand!

I'm still here though, however school has started up now.....and I'm constantly reading a ton of stuff for my classes, so I'm not sure when I'll respond but it should be by this weekend! I'm so thankful I subscribed to this thread so I got an alert in my inbox, I haven't been on here in almost a month! xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:25 am

Hey!! Sorry, been having issues with this site. I'm busy during the week now thanks to work and school and it was offline last weekend, then it was offline again this weekend(not sure wtf is up) but it's working now and I just so happen to be off today thanks to a PPO day!! ^_^
So I will be writing my response now!

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!