Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Faet: Mystic Renaissance

a part of “Faet: Mystic Renaissance”, a fictional universe by jorgewaggoner.

In a world of magic and exploration, a few souls stand out. These are their stories.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Faet: Mystic Renaissance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jorgewaggoner on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Faet: Mystic Renaissance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
So Sayeth The Fate Master...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jorgewaggoner
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Faet: Mystic Renaissance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowAngel789 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:02 pm

What kind of armor would be okay to start off with? And when do we level up? xD I just want to make sure I got everything down before I start. And also, will you be the one controlling like the NPC's?

P.S: I really love what you did with this RP! Most good RP's have people who haven't been on RPG since like 2010 or something and that gets so annoying! >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowAngel789
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jorgewaggoner on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:16 pm

Well the armor will be fairly basic.
You would get either a:
Iron Plate (Heavy)
Cotton Robe (Magic)
Leather Armor (Light)
Basic Tunic (General)

As for leveling up I've made an equation for that: 100*1.1^x
where X is the level of the character.

I'll always be sure to tell people what stats change when they get new armor.

And yes I'll be controlling the NPCs.

Thank you by the way, I plan on being on this site as often as I can :3

PS: Do you think I should put the armor things in the rules?

jorgewaggoner
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowAngel789 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:42 pm

Yea I think you should post the armor thing just in case. :3 I forgot to mention that I love the race/species you mentioned. Where did you get the ideas?

ShadowAngel789
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jorgewaggoner on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:49 pm

I'll do the armor, and weapons.

As for the races, I've always loved the ideas of Elves and Dwarves, People never seem to say that there are different kinds though (Except for the Elderscrolls lol) so I just thought of what different kinds of characteristics Elves had, I came up with three: Nature, Magic, and Class. So I put each of them to an extreme. As for the dwarves what are the two things you think of when you picture mountains? Volcanoes, and white tops.

As for the Dragons and Vulpi, I wanted to make a furry friendly RP honestly, so many people don't, so I just thought it would be nice.

jorgewaggoner
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jorgewaggoner on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Don't forget to check the rules and Lore constantly for new updates.

jorgewaggoner
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:46 pm

If there is room, I would love to join!! I have to go to work but afterwards, I plan on re-reading everything and making a character, if you are still accepting people.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernadragon on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:33 am

would i be able to reserve a spot, i'll start work on my character pretty much right now (as well as reading the lore )

edit: just a question, with pistols is there a specific ammo i need in the inventory?

infernadragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jerpinol on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Hey, I just joined RPG today and was hoping to get in on this. I'll stark working on my character (The sheet is done) as soon as I can tomorrow as it's quite late and I'm very tired.

Jerpinol
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stray Dog on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:25 am

When are we going to continue? It's been quite a while since ~Living-Dead Doll~ posted

Stray Dog
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!