Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Veritas & Skull Only IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Veritas & Skull Only IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ā€ $ugarā€¢Ā§kullā€  on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Alright so we know what we ar doing and what we are basing this roleplay based off. I just hope I have this in the right place. Haha.

Template
[Apparences]
FullName:
Nickname: (Optional)
Race:
Skills:
Weekness:
Dislikes:
Scars/Tattoos:
Brief History: (Optional)
Other:

Alright so then we can just post pictures of the guys if you like so we know who we are playing for the other person.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ā€ $ugarā€¢Ā§kullā€ 
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Veritas & Skull Only IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ā€ $ugarā€¢Ā§kullā€  on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:17 pm

FullName:
Persephone
Nickname:
Steph, Per, Wolfie/ Foxy (Hates it)
Race:
Half Wolf, Half Skinwalker
Skills:
Hunting
Tracking
Scent
Earing
Weekness:
Silver
Candy/Chocolate
Pie!
Hunting
Helping others
Traveling
Music
Drawing
Singing
Dancing
Dressing up
Dislikes:
Idiots
Drunks
Being used
Treated like a monster
Not being trusted
Not being able to help
Her friend/sister hurt
Falling in love
Scars/Tattoos:
Has a scar on her side from hunters which is now covered by a dream catcher tattoo
Carpe Diem on her wrist
Brief History:
Steph was born too two different races, her mother was a skin walker in the shape of a huskey dog, while her father was the first werewolf and instead human like he was more wolf wolf like. While she was still a pup, her mother had told her stories about her kind and how they were like man's best friend and to protect them. While her father told her about Eve and how she created all the other creatures. While she was still young, Steph's parents were found by some human hunters who had killed them while she hid. She had been scared for life, thought they found her and had left her a large cut on her side. While trying to stay alive, she had approch a small house and the people there had taken her in and cared for her as one of her own. As she got older she trained learning of her skills and promised herself to find the people who killed her parents.
Other:
Carries around some throwing knives with her, along with a black revolver she will use when she needs to

--------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ā€ $ugarā€¢Ā§kullā€ 
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeritasProcella on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:07 pm

FullName:
Mariana Kellen Shapiro

Nickname:
Mari (to anyone not familiar with her), Kells, or Kell (to people that are familiar with her.)

Race:
Human mostly....well actually she's a Kitsune, but not full-blooded. (But its not from her parents but rather a generational thing from her great grandmother her parents never showed any of the kitsune traits.)

Skills:

ā—Slightly stronger than your average 20-something human female.

ā—Claws, really, really sharp claws.

ā—A bite-me attitude that puts off most asshole men that try to hit on her...and likewise monsters.

ā— Believe it or not pickpocketing.

Weakness:

ā—† A Stab through the heart for one or being starved.

ā—† Any Human ailments.

ā—† Guys that pretend to be good guys, since she has a sort of emotional weakness for them.

ā™„ Puzzles/Solving mysteries.

ā™„ Good guys...Honestly good guys.

ā™„ Scrapping/Fighting or when she gets a chance to fight atleast.

ā™„ Saving Lives, and being there for people.

ā™„ Friends since they are as close to a family as she has.

ā™„ Playing tricks.

Dislikes:

Ɨ Assholes.

Ɨ Party people.

Ɨ Cold weather

Ɨ Having to go into a morgue for her preffered food

Ɨ Being called any derogatory names (bitch, slut, ect.)

Ɨ Kids (nothing personal just kids in general.)

Scars/Tattoos:

Couple of mandatory scars on her back, arms, and legs.

Brief History: Will edit in.

Other: She didnt develope her Kitsune traits until age fifteen.

VeritasProcella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ā€ $ugarā€¢Ā§kullā€  on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Persephone had a strange name yes but she lived up to it. Some even thought she was an off spring of the goddess herself. Through the travels Steph had, she had made friends but her best friend and almost her sister was a Kitsune girl. She had grown close to her in a day as she had helped her with a case. She had soon took a glance to Kelly as she put her eyes back on the road as she was driving the 2012 Jeep. She sighed as she entered a small town by the looks of it. "Damn Jeep" She said as she heard the enguine was starting to fail. As the Jeep came to a hilt, she looked around. "I smell humans close by, there is about three" She said as she looked to Kelly. "Its up to you if we go or not." She said as she smiked.

Steph had no Idea that the house she was talking about had the winchesters and Bobby in the house. As she had came to the house, she looked at all the old and beaten down cars. "They are hunters so stand your ground when you need to" She said as she looked to Kelly. She sighed as she soon went up the stairs as she smiled. "Well here we go" She added as she raised her hand and soon knocked on the door. She was hoping the people would answer the door and allow them to come in.

Sam had been busy the past few months with Dean gone to hell and well he had a job to do. He had been taking care of his brother's baby and had made it better for him. He had went to bobby and had a moment with his brother. "Who could that be?" He asked as he heard the knock on the door. He looked to Bobby and Dean as he would go to the door and open it.

ā€ $ugarā€¢Ā§kullā€ 
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeritasProcella on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Mariana took things a bit too seriously, and by the thought of the Jeep failing them she let out a deep sigh. "No choice," she answers Steph, turning and smiling at her best friend and surrogate sister. What would she have done if she never met Steph? Probably would have been dead years ago, or atleast she would have died during her struggle with her Kitsune side back when she learned of what she is. "Well, this should be interesting right?" She would stand her ground, hunters - atleast the human ones always seemed to give them hell. Something about not liking the kinds of people that eat other people; and Mariana only ever eats pituitary glands so its not like she can't just sneak into a morgue.

"Right, lets do this Steph," Mariana follows behind her quickly. Quirking a half smile that comes off as friendly with a hint of awkwardness. "Damn Car Graveyard," she mumbles to herself and waits for the door to open up. She nervously bites her lips - as much as she loves fighting that's usually only with non-hunters.

Dean hopped up from where he was sitting, moving quickly to the door but cautiously. He couldn't shake of the memories of hell and felt as if he were still there, trapped in a memory. He opens the door first, throwing Sam a smirk as he pushes past his too tall little brother, pausing the second he looks upon a girl he could easily describe as 'smoking hot'. Ever the chauvinist he smirks, leaning against the door. "What can I do for you ladies?"

VeritasProcella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ā€ $ugarā€¢Ā§kullā€  on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:46 am

Steph looked to the guy with long hair and then the guy who had pushed past, who she was guessing was his brother. She smiled to the leather wearing guy. "I'm so sorry to bother you, but you see we were traveling, and our jeep kind of gave out, I noticed this place and we thought we could come here and maybe get some help from strong men like you" She said as she smiled. Being part wolf she had ways of get inside men heads. She smiled. "You see we are taking a road trip but our jeep is a piece of" She giggled not saying the last word.

Steph looked to the man and soon could smell something off him. She looked to her sister as she moved her eyes toward the guys. "Can you exuce us for one minute" She smiled and soon took Kelly away for a second. "The guy in leather just got back from hell I can smell it all over him" She said as she looked to the guy and then to her sister. She soon looked as an elder man came to get the boys to help with a case. "This is our chance" Oh maybe we can help with this case, you see we are hunters to" She said as she explained the travels she had done leaving out the part of about her and Kelly's race.

Sam had looked to the girls and was about to say something when his older brother stepped in. "I have a bad feeling about them" He said more to himself but then heard what the girl said. Maybe he was wrong. He soon looked to Bobby saing that some of his hunter friends have gone missing and have not reported back. He heard that the girls said and looked to dead and then to bobby. Maybe they should do some tests on them to see if they are demon.

ā€ $ugarā€¢Ā§kullā€ 
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeritasProcella on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:10 am

Mariana giggles slightly as she listens to her sister, whom has always had a way of getting into guys heads. She herself hung back, peeking at the men over the shoulder of her sister. If it were not for the dominating cheuvanist at the door she would have imagined these peoole to be rather nice. When Steph pulls her aside and explains that one of them has been in hell however she can onlu imagine how warped he must be. She frowns and once they return to the door and Steph volunteers for a case she extracts one of her fake-silver blades; better safe than sorry if they want to try and check Steph and her out. They have run across hunters before and the only way to keeo them frim testing silver on them was to fake a fear of being cut by other people.

"Don't worry we can show you we aren't demons or monsters." Mariana tells them as she holds out the blade. For all purpouses it could honestly pass for a real silver blade. She cuts her palm slightly then holds it out for Steph to take. "Unfortunantly I don't have any holy water on me..." Mariana had forgotten it in the jeep and cursed herself slightly. "My name is Mariana by the way, but Mari suits just fine."

Dean tries to keep the lost puppy look off his face, man the girl who spoke first was seriously hot. He looks at Sammy, making a strange face and wiggling his eyebrows. Unfortunantly Bobby intertupts them just as the girls return from their side conversation and despite using secret innuendos the girls still seem to hear what they are saying. "Hmmm, they might be useful." He thinks to himself then looks to Sam pointedly as if to say they needed to have a conversation. "I say we check them out and if they arent anything than we let them helo. Its a big case and I wouldn't mind having the eye candy." He turns and looks at the first girl with a smirk. Hell even the redhead was a looker but Dean wasn't much for the craziness they bring with them.

"I'm sold." Dean tells Sam as the redhead cuts her arm.

VeritasProcella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ā€ $ugarā€¢Ā§kullā€  on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:04 am

Steph smiled. She soon took the blade as she cut her own arm with it. She was just glad that this was fake otherside she would feel like she was burning. She smiled as she looked to her side as she took out some holy water, flicked some on her sister and then herself. "See we are perfectly normal" She said as she smiled. Once the guy in leather said he was Sold, she looked Bobby and Sam. She looked at him with her puppy eyes. "Please it's the least we can do for coming onto your land" She said as she smiled. "My name is Persephone, Yes I know the goddess of the underworld, but my mom was always into the Greek mythology" She smiled explaining her name. "So shall we go then?" She asked as she smiled.

Sam looked to the girls and then to his brother, he watched as they cut themselfs and nodded. "Yea I think you guys are just fine" He said as he smiled to the red hair and nodded. "It's nice to meet you both, my name is Sam and this is my brother Dean" He said as he pointed to his brother. "Yes we have to get going" He said as he told Bobby they would talk to him later and soon went toward the car they would be taking. "Sorry about the car, it's kind of small" He said as he got into the passengers side as he looked to his brother.

ā€ $ugarā€¢Ā§kullā€ 
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!