Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Halfblood

Camp Halfblood

a part of “Camp Halfblood”, a fictional universe by holothewisewolf.

The gods are again being deceived into a near war while forces are plotting the fall of Olympus behind the scenes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Halfblood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Camp Halfblood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Camp Halfblood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Camp Halfblood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:44 pm

1) Demeter is the goddess of the Harvest, not the moon.
2) The attack of a hydra, one of the biggest and baddest monsters in all Greek mythology, would be cause for alarm, don't you think? Further, the way it affects the mist would have put it on literally everyone's radar the second it got out of the underworld.
3) Greek fire isn't exactly easy to come by. It burns EVERYTHING. It wouldn't be a harmless little prank. Someone could DIE.
4) After Apollo tricked Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, patron of the moon, into shooting the only man she'd ever loved, she foreword the company of all men. She will never have children. EVER.

I don't mean to come off as an asshole, and I'm sorry if I made you upset, but if you're going to make a PJATO RP, at least do a little research before you type up your introduction. Have a nice day!
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:26 pm

@XshishioX I was about to say a few of the same things

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Do you guys really need to jump in and criticize her for every little mistake she/he made? Granted, there was a few mistakes, but that's really no way to begin an RP.....Just ignore the mistakes.

Anyway, oh well.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:03 pm

I didn't mean to come off as an asshole. If I did, and if I upset you, Holothewisewolf, or anyone else for that matter, I am very sorry. I shall bow my head deeply and ask for your forgiveness. That was not my intention, and I did not mean to do that. I wanted my critiques to sound more like constructive criticism, but I realize that, after a second reading, they definitely sound more like personal attacks, and that was not my intention.

Anywho, if you were to make as many of my corrections as you are comfortable with, I would LOVE, absolutely LOVE, to join in on this RP. PJATO is one of my favorite series and I never make it to the starting line in time to join any of the PJATO RP's that this site produces.

Once again, I am very sorry for any offense I may have caused. It wasn't my intention.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:53 pm

It's ok it was actually helpful.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby torinoko_angel on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi, I'm just here to say that I'm going to post a character form as soon as I can, but I'd like to know if there's a character form. Also, and I'm sorry to nag, but Hera also cannot have any children because she's the goddess of marriage and she's completely dedicated to Zeus. I don't mean to say you don't know what you're doing, but I'm a mythology freak and that just bugs me.

torinoko_angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:45 pm

I'm just gonna go with my normal character and finish the rest of the intro and my character no more corrections okay guys just let me finish my shit ok?

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rextrex on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:03 pm

May i play with Nina?

rextrex
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rikura on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Guys :) can we please read all of the posts we missed before posting so that we don't have contrasting posts that make things confusing?

rikura
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!