Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fostering the Supernatural

Fostering the Supernatural

a part of “Fostering the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

In a world that covers up a much more dangerous, secretive world, a family of Foster Kids all have secrets, and these secrets are about to get them in serious trouble and danger...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fostering the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fostering the Supernatural

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Not really, I've been roleplaying on this site on and off for like six years or something like that. This account is my longest running account on this site. The other ones i don't remember the name and pass to get into.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Hmm fair enough :) I know what you mean though, I used to roleplay quite a bit but all the good ones suddenly died... So I gave up for a while...
Also someone post! I'm bored waiting! And since I have no social life it gets pretty boring!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:03 pm

I know what you mean about that Surfer.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:33 am

No one going to post?

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:43 am

I dunno if we can post oe if we have to wait for everyone else to post.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:52 pm

I would say go ahead... but if no one else posts after that it will be rather awkward o.o

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:17 am

Hi,
if my presence would help I would love to play the Mother?

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Sure, you can totes take that spot.

Also, didn't post with Darren because I didn't have the time.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Cool I will have the character sheet and first post up by tomorrow :) X

EDIT! Sorry I will have the character up by tomorrow. Things got a little hectic today x

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:44 pm

I'm so sorry for not finishing my WIP or posting, I'll try to do that asap! I was having difficulties with my laptop all last week and this week I have to study for a a test on Friday! T^T
I'll be a little while longer, but I promise I'll finish as soon as I can!
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:44 am

Where is everyone? D:

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:39 pm

I am still here just waiting on you to post a reply to Lucille xx
don't know where the others are though

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Me, I'm alive.......or Dead, i haven't figured that out yet. I am still around though, i have two essays due on thursday, so i'm a bit busy, but i try to post when it's time for me.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:16 pm

I should be posting today. Sorry for the delay, thanksgiving got in the way. Today is a busy posting day!

Edit: Totally coincidental Rhyme, no joke.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Oh wow, that was a bigger post then I expected....lol....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!