Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon: A New Surprise

a part of “Pokemon: A New Surprise”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

What happens when you end up in a world you don't know about? Let's find out!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A New Surprise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:35 am

"Pokemon: A New Surprise"

Hello! Welcome to my latest Pokemon roleplay. Now, if you know about any legendary Pokemon not included on my list, go ahead and let me know.

Feel free to talk with me; either by sending a pm or just making a post here, if you have a comment or question. I don't bite. :P Go right ahead!
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Pokemon: A New Surprise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:35 am

I'm totally in. XD But, I'll have to reserve for now since I'm heading into work! ^^ I'm wanting to do Espeon, a pokemon that has never been Human before. ^^ I'll get to work on my character later tonight. ^^ I did have one question, should we keep our pokemon names as their breed name? Or is it ok to have 'nicknames'? Just wanted to make sure. ;p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Umm...I figured it might be easier if the Pokemon have 'nicknames'. That way, if there are duplicates, we know how to tell them apart. :P I'll get working on a character myself today.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCDinNYC on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:42 pm

This. is. awesome..... Seriously! I want in please? Can I reserve one of the humans turned into a Pokémon? I want to use Ducklett as mine, they are so cute :3. Also side note: How do you want us to make our CS for ex-humans? Do we include who we were before being changed, moves we now know, and how we got to the village, etc? Just some questions, but this RP looks awesome.

TCDinNYC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Cool! I'll just look over the character after you've put it up. I knew I had forgotten something; how could I forget a character sheet? Alright, here's what I want from the humans turned into Pokemon:
Name:
Appearance, both as a human and as a Pokemon:
Moves:
Personality (I know a lot of people like the personality to come out during the rp, so I'm only requiring the most obvious/important points. If you want to add more, you're welcome to):
History (This one I am requiring a little more depth; I like to use the history as an example of your posting abilities. This should include how your character realized they were a Pokemon, as well as how they arrived at the village.):

For normal Pokemon, I want the same thing. The only main differences are you should only have one appearance, since these character never were human. And, obviously, they don't need to explain how they realized they were Pokemon. For appearance, a written description or a picture will work. I don't mind any type of picture; that's up to you.

Yes, it's alright for you to reserve a spot for an ex-human. So far you're the first one to want one of those. I will hold off on making my character, just to see who's interested, and where we'll need characters the most. I will probably wait until after my class tonight, to allow others to jump in, so it will be a while.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Alright; I know I said I would make my character tonight, but because there aren't any in yet, with one exception, I will hold off making my character until after my morning class tomorrow. If you have any questions, I will be on for a little while yet tonight; feel free to ask anything. There has already been one question I had not considered; the age of the normal Pokemon. I think, for the sake of the rp, the Pokemon will age about the same as the humans. I hope that helps out at least a little.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Alright; I made an ex-human character, mainly because no one else submitted one. Obviously someone asked to reserve it, but never did. I made a second one, as well, a normal Pokemon, to help move the story along a little, since I already have an idea for how to make the person human again, but it will take a little bit to get there. First post is up, so go ahead and make your entrances!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:47 pm

I apologize for the delay, guys! Things got busy here, is all. I really did mean to reply much much sooner. But I needed to get stuff around here done, was all. I'm so sorry about the wait!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!