Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Agoraphobia

Agoraphobia

a part of “Agoraphobia”, a fictional universe by MyLilith.

You wake in the midst of darkness. An overwhelming pit of fear eats away at your insides. Once, you've had the survival instinct to run. But now, you're too afraid to leave. After all, agoraphobia means fear of leaving a safe place.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Agoraphobia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Agoraphobia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyLilith on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Agoraphobia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyLilith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Agoraphobia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:33 am

This looks like a really fascinating rp. I'd love to make a character!
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adamus on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:45 am

Once in awhile, a really good RP pops up.
I think this is it o3o

I'd like to make a character ^-^

Edit: Oh! And what kind of FC's should we use? (real people or no?)

Adamus
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyLilith on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:09 am

Fredalice wrote:This looks like a really fascinating rp. I'd love to make a character!

Fabulous, I can't wait to see it. :)

Adamus wrote:Once in awhile, a really good RP pops up.
I think this is it o3o

I'd like to make a character ^-^

Edit: Oh! And what kind of FC's should we use? (real people or no?)

Aw, shucks. I appreciate the flattery. I can't wait to see your character.
ps- you may use real people faces. I've used one for mine.

MyLilith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:02 am

This roleplay caught my attention in a heartbeat - it sounds absolutely fantastic, and I can't wait to hear what you have in store. Are there any limitations to what our characters can do or be?

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyLilith on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:03 am

Cienpher wrote:This roleplay caught my attention in a heartbeat - it sounds absolutely fantastic, and I can't wait to hear what you have in store. Are there any limitations to what our characters can do or be?

Awesome! I'm glad you like it. At first, I was going to limit the characters abilities a lot but then I thought about how many people would pass over the role-play. Your character can be any race with any power. I would like it if people would be considerate about how much power they have.

For me, my character can just see things and feel no pain. Yet, I made sure that she wasn't invincible. She may not feel pain but if she fell from a cliff, she'd still die instantly. She just won't feel anything! If someone stabbed her she wouldn't feel it but she wouldn't be able to tell if she was stabbed somewhere "important." She wouldn't be able to attack others, she's just as weak as a human. All she can really do is flee.

Then again, I don't want all the characters to be helpless. It'd get a little annoying. Anyway, that's why I've added weakness to the profile. Everyone has a weakness. Just don't make a god is all I'm asking. :)

MyLilith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Ok so I submitted my character and I really like her, but I'm not sure if this is at all what you're looking for. If not let me know what needs to change.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyLilith on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Fredalice wrote:Ok so I submitted my character and I really like her, but I'm not sure if this is at all what you're looking for. If not let me know what needs to change.

She's so cute! Very unique story. I like her too. I approved the profile and you may now start roleplaying. I would have asked you to change the photo to a "real people" face but at least it's not anime, so that's okay too. Plus, it's hard to find "real people" faces that are dressed up as different creatures.

MyLilith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Well I'm glad you like her! =)

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyLilith on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Fredalice wrote:Well I'm glad you like her! =)

Haha, yea. By the way, I've just posted to get the thing started. We may have few people in here, but it might draw a few more people in.

MyLilith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyLilith on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Fredalice wrote:Recent post!

I love your writing style. Absolutely amazing post! I'll have fun playing with your character along the way. :)

MyLilith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:13 pm

=D Haha I'm glad and slightly scared of what you'll do with her. Honestly I had so much fun writing her choppy insanity. I'm trying to work on stream of consciousness as her speech will be more of that, choppy, quick, not entirely coherent.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 pm

So do you know what happened to the others who were going to make a character?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyLilith on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:08 am

Fredalice wrote:So do you know what happened to the others who were going to make a character?

To be honest, I have no idea. They're probably caught up in their own school work (if any). However, I have had one person send me a pm about joining. I answered the questions sent to me and now the person is working on the profile. For the others, I shall send them a pm to ask if they are still interested in joining.

Thank you for your concern though. Also, you may invite others to join, if you'd like. For example, other friends you have that you like to role-play with, that would be fine.

MyLilith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adamus on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:51 pm

I'll have my character sent in soon, I'm sorry about the wait!

It's not much of an excuse, but school has been a bit of a hassle recently and my usual 'free time' is usually packed with getting other things done.

Adamus
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyLilith on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Adamus wrote:I'll have my character sent in soon, I'm sorry about the wait!

It's not much of an excuse, but school has been a bit of a hassle recently and my usual 'free time' is usually packed with getting other things done.

That's alright, I figured that was the problem with most people. That's how I feel with finals coming up for me. Your character seems legit. I really love the creativity of the history. I can't wait for the personality to be complete. :)

MyLilith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adamus on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Oh, thankyou!
His personality will be done pretty soon.

I'm sorry about not using an actual person as a FC, though. I tried to find people, but none of them had the look that I wanted ;_;

Adamus
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:52 am

I'm sure it's fine, I didn't use an actual person either. =)

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyLilith on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Adamus wrote:Oh, thankyou!
His personality will be done pretty soon.

I'm sorry about not using an actual person as a FC, though. I tried to find people, but none of them had the look that I wanted ;_;

No I get it. It's rather hard to find a real person face for a mythical creature, haha.
Anyway, sorry for the late reply (final exams) I've been cramming.

MyLilith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Sorry for not posting!! Finals started last week and are going to be finishing up this week. I'll try my best to post sometime this week, but it looks more likely that it will happen more next weekend. Sorry again I didn't mean to have the rp come to a halt on my turn!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!