Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Last Mission

The Last Mission

a part of “The Last Mission”, a fictional universe by Sonohra.

We are Americans!!! Or we were. Oil has been exhausted and every country has been hit hard, but ours has lost the most.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Mission”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Last Mission

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Last Mission"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Last Mission

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Are you using anime or real, I'd be willing to join if they were real images.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:22 pm

It honestly doesn't matter to me ^.^

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Oh awesome, then I'd like to take the Blue Gang's Hacker if that'l okay

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:56 am

yup. reserved

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:07 am

can I please reserve a blue soldier? And can I make it a she? If so, I have a great idea! Please message me the answer. Please and thank you!!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Yay real pictures!!
Mmkay, I'd like to reserve the solider in the green gang! w00t w00t
<3
I should have a CS up before I go to bed, K-Pop has energized me to write!!! :O lol :D
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"ėžė‚´ė€ ęŗ í†ĩė„ ė—†ė• ėŖŧė§€ ė•ŠëŠ”다. 단ė§€ 다ëĨ¸ ė‚Ŧ람ė—ę˛Œ ęŗ í†ĩė„ ė „ę°€ ė‹œí‚Ŧ ëŋė´ė§€." --->>*도ė›€*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:42 pm

lol' okay. all spots reserved!

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Alright, working on my CS right now. Sorry that I'm just getting to it now, I've just been so busy with homework and crap!!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:29 pm

ALRIGHT!!!! I AM DONE!!!!!! Hope you like her, if not, tell me what you don't like and I'll be happy to make the switches!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Wow Wolf, I'm not trying to be mean or attack you, but your CS is like a copy of mine in a lot of ways. lols ^_^
Okay copied might be the wrong word but yeah, I think it's a little too similar. I think the biggest problem is the Ninjutsu thing, since that would make two of us with the same exact background. It's not a mainstream Martial Art....which is why I picked it for my CS so I wouldn't infringe on the Martial Artist picking a form. If Japan is your thing there are other Japanese Martial Arts you can pick, an a TON of other MA's around Asia, but the whole reason I picked Ninjutsu was because that's what Ninjas used, and my character is suppose to be Super Quiet and nimble - trademarks of a Ninja ya know?

Hopefully we can work this out, I definitely like RPing with you! ^_^

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:28 am

- Walks in, she looks at the last comment from Butterfly- Oh........- she starts to cough really annoyingly to clear her throat- Well..........this is awkward. -Rubs the back of her neck sheepishly- This is awkward because I haven't even read your CS yet!!!!! I mean, I read like 2 words, then had to get off, then I forgot about your CS.

I can fix the Ninja thing right away, if there's other things that bug you about my girl, please don't be afraid to tell me, and I'll fix them!! Butterfly, you know me, I'm laid back, relaxed, I don't get offended easily. So please, tell me what else bothers you about my girl and I'll get to fix the bugs.

And please, Butterfly, you couldn't sound mean, ever!!! You're like the coolest girl I know!! So please, don't feel mean, okay?

And yeah, me too. I like RPing with you as well!!! I just hope Chaos comes back, so we can get back to ''Cold Blooded Killers.'' That RP was TOO young to stop!!! When she comes back, we need to come back and kick butt as always!!!!

@ Sonohra, I sent in my CS like two days ago. Just letting you know!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:15 pm

yup. I got it. I meant to accept it. Sorry I was not on. Glad to know the situation of similar characters was resolved peacefully.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Happy Turkey Day you guys!!!

Sorry I'm just now responding, had a horrible horrible HORRIBLE day until family came over - then things were good!! :-D

Anyways, Wolfie I like you even more now!!!! I get so iffy/anxious when I speak up in OOC's because I never know how people are going to take things, I'm glad me and you can talk like normal mature people! Well, maybe not normal......muwhaha!! I figured you hadn't read my CS, we're just a lot alike....I got that much from our other RP! ^__^

I really hope Chaos pops back online, did you at least get a response from her??

Can't wait to start this RP btw!

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:38 am

@ Sonohra, don't sweat it!! I just wanted to remind you in case you had forgotten! Thank you for accepting her, btw!!!!

@ Butterfly, Lol, I have that affect on people! MWHAHAHAHAHH!!!! I'm crazy, so please forgive me if I just blurt out stuff. Any who, I'm happy that I could fix the CS, and no, I haven't gotten a response from Chaos yet. I'm upset about that. It has been more than a week since she has posted in CBK, and it's driving me insane!

If she doesn't come back soon, I'll have to make a remake of that one and start from scratch! Let's just hope that doesn't have to be the case!!! And yeah, me too!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO START AS WELL!!!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Wolf's Bane109 wrote:@ Sonohra, don't sweat it!! I just wanted to remind you in case you had forgotten! Thank you for accepting her, btw!!!!

@ Butterfly, Lol, I have that affect on people! MWHAHAHAHAHH!!!! I'm crazy, so please forgive me if I just blurt out stuff. Any who, I'm happy that I could fix the CS, and no, I haven't gotten a response from Chaos yet. I'm upset about that. It has been more than a week since she has posted in CBK, and it's driving me insane!

If she doesn't come back soon, I'll have to make a remake of that one and start from scratch! Let's just hope that doesn't have to be the case!!! And yeah, me too!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO START AS WELL!!!!

Lmaoo!! I'm crazy too, so yay for being insane :O xDD

You and me both are upset by a lack of a response from Chaos!! I hate how people just vanish from RP's on here with no word after posting for a day or two - I don't get it! I understand a busy life, I'm a full-time college student in the middle of Finals, but I still manage to sign on here once a day to check my RP's, and if I can't post I say so in the OOC - I don't vanish.

Worse case scenario though, you should definitely restart the RP!!! I'd love to RP again with you!!!

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:45 pm

YAY!!! I'll restart it sometime next week if she doesn't come back on, before then and post.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!