Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thundergod1020 vs Lobos vs Shadereen

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Re: Thundergod1020 vs Lobos vs Shadereen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:39 am

Darius groaned as Lobos took off, bursting from his rocky tomb as if it were a blanket of snow and taking off after him. At this point he didn't even care about the reason for coming here, he was cold, aggravated, and wanted to go get a warm meal in his stomach, and was willing to do what he'd rarely let himself do. Show this upstart just what the phrase World of Cardboard really meant.
I'm getting too old for this shit. Darius thought as he sped through the city, easily catching up with the manbeast and waiting for an opening against his foe, continuing to conceal himself a block away from where Lobos stopped, considering he could clear that distance in the blink of an eye. It began once the Soulbonded had started weaving his magic, which Darius' senses had once again noticed before even Lobos had. Had it been brought to bear, it could have been a force to be reckoned with, but again, Darius was all about interruption. He took the start of a step, and then kicked off, propelling himself with such speed that his dodging of lightning before seemed like a leisurely stroll, and easily entered the range of the dome before it had a chance to form(hence why Darius was capable of coming through from below). Thanks to his reaction time, he could control himself at these speeds as if it were nothing, and fully utilized it, stepping into range in front of Lobos and aiming a fast, but powerful, right jab at his gut while also launching the light burst. Same size, same speed, kinetic energy beyond measure on human technology. His timing was also guided by the magic, specifically so that the ice dome would be fully up by the time the punch and blast landed, and would leave Lobos with severe internal bleeding upon contact, if not popped like a zit by being caught between a blast and a hard place. This all hinged on Lobos not weaseling his way out of it with no consequences, of course, so after his jab, he also spun his left tonfa and brought it down towards Lobos' head, ready to activate the Night-With-No-Dawn the moment Lobos went to block...

It was at this point he realized that he had completely forgotten about the electrical field surrounding Lobos. The field was magic. And his weakness to magic said it didn't care about the voltage, that much magic in that form entering his body meant shit was about to go down. Not many things explode from being overvolted. Darius was one of those few things, and quite frankly, there wasn't much more than a red mist left. If he had done ANYTHING to Lobos in that final moment, it was get blood on his fur.

MEANWHILE, IN THE SPIRIT WORLD
Darius sat on a bench at what appeared to be a bus stop with other spirits, laughing his ass off the whole time.
"A lightning field, of course I completely forget that he had that going!" he said in between gasps, while his employer Charon drove up in a large bus and stepped out so the other spirits could load up to go to the afterlife.
"So," Charon said, reading his notepad, You realized Kyriel was an elemental, right?'

You wouldn't think a spirit able to blush, or hear a pin drop where nothing was corporeal.
"Whoops." Darius said, laughing again, then he looked at Charon. "So, same as the last time?" Charon nodded, frowning.
[color=darkred]"Same as the last time." [/color=darkred] he replied, and made a checkmark on his notepad, the last having been 1,500 years back. In that instant, Darius was brought back to life in the same area as before, but slightly farther away.

BACK ON EARTH
Darius took another step back and bowed, looking at the fully formed dome.
"Well, it appears I made a clerical error when I first decided to fight you," he said, smiling like a madman. "And to think, we could have saved ourselves this trouble if you'd simply told me Kyriel wasn't a spirit. BUT, once again, apologies, and I hope there aren't any ill feelings left between us. Sayonara." With that, he turned around and stepped in front of the dome of ice, focusing his chi into his fists and delivering two good punches to one spot, the tonfa increasing the damage. The ice blew out for 10 meters around him, and he made his exit, disappearing from the abandoned city and Lobos life as if he'd never been there.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!