Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Fourteenth Floor

The Fourteenth Floor

a part of “The Fourteenth Floor”, a fictional universe by ChloeB223.

"There's a reason why Starlight Apartments is so memorable...and it has everything to do with the fourteenth floor residents..."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fourteenth Floor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Fourteenth Floor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Hi, I'd like to reserve Ed Westwick please. I don't really have a favorite flavor of ice cream. I love it all, actually.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:39 pm

Sure, peace. All yours

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:17 am

Can I reserve Danielle Campbell please :)
my favorite Ice Cream Flavour is cookie dough Image

and my character color is purple

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:15 pm

Sure thing, mermaid

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:03 pm

I'mm sssssoooooo sorry that my guy is taking too long!! I've just been like brain dead all day today. I'' try o have him mostly done by some time tomorrow!! Sorry again, Chloe!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:53 am

How do you make text a different color?

spayce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:15 pm

You wrap the code [color=] [/color] around the text you want to change. Input the color code with whatever you want after the "=". If it's a word, put down like 'red' or 'pink' but if it's a number code you have to put a '#' or it won't work.
Hope that helped ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you so much to the beautiful and talented aurei for making this signature for me!

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:17 pm

yes thank you :)

spayce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:21 pm

I'm more than half way done with my character sheet. I'm aiming to finish it by tomorrow if I'm not swamped by homework.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:21 pm

I should be posting either tomorrow or Wednesday. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:41 pm

That's fine, guys

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Augustus is complete. Feel free to tell me if there is anything that needs to be changed and whatnot. I hope you like him.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:21 am

@peace, I like him.

And sorry guys; it's the week before finals with tons of assignments, meetings, and study sessions. Been pretty busy

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:10 pm

no worries and sorry about how short my last post was i'm still figuring this whole thing out

spayce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Given that many of the characters are going to work and such, are we going to time skip to the party?
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Yeah, I was pretty much going to let either two people post after me and then in my post, time skip to Arielle just leaving her dinner, texting Tristan to make sure was coming, and her arriving back at the apartment to give all of the things she was supposed to pick up and change clothes. Perhaps one of the girls could have sent out a mass text?

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookiiie on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:53 pm

I would post again, but Onica hasn't posted yet so...Is there anything I can do ? :O

Cookiiie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Don't worry about it. Tomorrow, I'm gonna make a post that will be the time skip and then tag everyone for the party

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Just FYI, the only reason I haven't posted yet is because Tristan has yet to get a text message.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Alright, if Spayce hasn't posted by tomorrow, I'll just post for Nailah and Gavin, and have the former send out a mass-text or something of the like- and the the time skip? In Arielle's Post, right?

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!