Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tʜᴇ Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ: Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ Yᴏᴜʀ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.
Plot
You are different, your not a normal human. All you ever wanted to be was normal. Are you an angel, werewolf, what are you? The local police department has suspected that you are different. They begin spying on you and sending notes with an unknown name. You aren't very sure who is sending these notes. You have parents, and family, but you are forced to move and live in a mansion with are the other, so called weirdos.

Form
Name;
Nickname;
Age;
Fake Age; (optional)
Gender;
Sexuality;
Currently Dating;
Pros;
Cons;
Species;
Personality;
Looks; (detailed description)
Pictures; (a picture of your looks and if you have pets, them as well)
Other;

Rules
● Please, make a female and a male.
● Be very detailed on your form.
● Pets allowed, not a have to.
● Please be nice, and leave no one out.
● No cursing please :)
● If you fight with a member of this role-play, make sure you have requested permission!
● Be literate, 3-4 sentences (FULL) for each post.
● No anime pictures for you characters!
● No dating your own characters!
● Put Finding Hope on Other if have read these :)

My Forms
Name; Desurai Lynn
Nickname; Dee
Age; 18
Fake Age; 102
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Bisexual
Currently Dating; No one
Pros; Nice people, emo people, interesting people, colorful people, other
Cons; Snobs, Jocks, Rich people, anyone like that.
Species; Angel
Personality; I am a nice, friendly person. I am very shy at first. If you want to date me, go and try, hard to get though.
Looks; Skater girl look, punk look, colorful hair, cute, adorable, colorful.
Pictures; Face Image
Outfit Image
Pet Image
Other; Finding Hope

Name; Skylar Day
Nickname; Skye
Age; 19
Fake age; 103
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Bisexual
Currently Dating; No one
Pros; Awesome people, nice people, interesting, metal lovers.
Cons; Snobs, Rich girls, Snuck Ups, people in that area.
Species; Angel
Personality; Punk sorta guy, I am nice, yet very shy. I am a flirt when I find someone I really like.
Looks; Punk look, black hair, cute, sexy.
Pictures; Face Image
Outfit Image
Pet Image
Other; Finding Hope
It's Skylar, babe! ;D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Nickname; Poison || Kie

Age; 2301 || 2301

Fake Age; 21 || 21

Gender; Female || Male

Sexuality; Heterosexual || Homosexual

Currently Dating; Single || Single

Pros; Wine, humans, history, realists, cruelty || Vodka, Art, kindness, dreamers, books

Neutral; Souls, other species, maturity, siblings, talents with art or history, running.

Cons; Angels, her twin's naivety, lawlessness, smokers even though her twin smokes, messy surroundings || His twin's strict nature, His twin's need to protect him all the time, Drugs, bossy people, conflicts.

Species; The twins are Crocotta, a species that are made from shatters of souls and born into the world from a rift through life and death. They are born fully matured only with young minds. They are soul devourers. They add to their life force and abilities/strengths the more souls they devour. Crocotta are a rare species and them being twins is even more so.

Personality; Strict, humourless, cruel, aloof, protective, trickster || Laid back, silver tongued, kind, loyal, optimistic.

Looks; The twins have pale, unblemished skin. Lime green eyes that will glow in the dark. Black hair. Black long claws and fangs.

Pictures;
Kyte's attire
Kelly's attire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Welcome to the roleplay :)

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Thankyou! I hope you like them XDD

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Dee bury's her head into her best friends shoulder, Skylar. "Skylar. why are we here?" Dee asked him.

Skylar looked at her, "Because we aren't normal. Let's go meet the new comers." He said smiling.

They walked into the front area and saw the new people, "Hello. We are Skylar and Desurai, but please, call us Sky and Dee." They smiled.

Skylar was already fond of Kye.

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

''Why must you even ponder human's ways? The only think they are good for is there creativity and destructive nature.'' Kelly announced in a rather elegant but harsh voice. Her lime green eyes met her brother's as he turned around from lighting a cigarette and took a puff of it before sighing it out away from her face, slipping the lighter into his trench coat.

Kyte would be about to respond only to be halted as two new faces came to view, approaching him and his sister out rightly. The male called Skylar introduce himself and his friend, seeing that he could see her and his soul and they were not related. He was silent for a moment as he looked at Skylar's soul more, seeing it sprout to life as he talked directly to him which surprised him.

He would smile rather charmingly to Skylar, even bowing with elegance and presence. He would straighten up once more, locking his lime green eyes on Skylar's eyes with much confidence, his eyes looked wise like he had seen much. ''It is a pleasure to meet you and your companion. I believe we shall be housed together.'' He would look over to his sister that fashioned a judgemental look of some sort as she was within thought. ''This is my twin sister. As for nicknames come. Mine is simply Kye where he-''

Kelly would smile widely, putting her hand out towards Skylar. ''Poison. My nickname is Poison. Useful in the right hands if not, just deadly.'' She'd somewhat laugh at this, sticking her tongue out at Kye as he gave her a glare of disapproval. She would simply shrug at this. ''Oh don't be like that brother, one of us has to be the bitch and how fitting that it would be me mm?'' Kye only rolled his eyes, nodding greetings to Dee before looking over to Skye again. ''So, by chance have you sought out the person that wrote these letters. I have not had much success admittedly.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Skylar looked at Kyte with amazement. His eyes with such beauty, his smile with such amazement, and his body and all. Kyte and his eyes had locked and it made him get the shivers everywhere. He had never met anyone with such beauty and amazement.

"Hello Kyte, Hello.. Poison" Skylar said in a weird tone to Poison. He looked Poison down head to toe thinking to himself, 'The bitch of the house has just arrived.' He wanted to say it aloud so very badly! He just couldn't, he just met these people and already like Kyte, let us not ruin the current relationship between me and him.

Desurai looked at both of them, she saw poison and rolled her eyes. She walked away saying this, "Welcome to the house and Sky, I am going to our room." While sitting in her room, on her phone. She was texting her normal friend, Emma Grace, she wasn't a weirdo so she couldn't come, she could only come for a visit.

'I wish she could stay!' Desurai thought to herself. Dee left her room and went the the kitchen to find Poison browsing the refrigerator. "Well hello there." She froze, because at the moment, she was scared of Poison. Dee went to the pantry and got out some crackers and cheese. She slapped the cheese on the crackers and ate.

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Poison would laugh at Dee, her soul trembled due to her presence. Dee was scared of her. She would smile in amusement to this and follow Dee into the pantry, folding her arms and resting herself on the door frame to the pantry. ''You can't hide your fear from me deary. But I assure you. I mean no harm... unless you try to hurt my brother..'' She would start walking to Dee, her high heels clicking on the tiled floor, she looked elegant but very intimidating at the same time. She would stop dead in front of Dee, she was taller than her and not only because of her heels so she would bend down slightly.

Her lime green eyes locked onto Dee's eyes and they were harsh, cold but wise. A polar opposite to her twin's eyes. ''Because if you do want to hurt him... I will kill you.'' She was serious, and her loyalty to her brother was obvious if not possessive. After a moment of silence she would smile, turning around to walk out of the pantry and she would wave to Dee, her black claws revealed. ''Good day deary, I shall retire to the library..'' And with that she was gone...

Kye watched as Skye's soul fluttered as he looked him up and down making Kye tilt his head in curiosity at that moment. ''Interesting...'' He'd outwardly speak before straightening his head and folding his arms, taking another long puff from his cigarette then blowing the smoke away from Skye's face, he also watched has his sister and Dee went inside before turning back to Skye. ''I have a feeling my sister is going to causing trouble... No matter, I shall put her straight if the need arises.'' He would take the cigarette butt from his mouth and throw it to the floor, crushing it with his foot before looking to Skye again. ''So you are an angel huh? Your soul... tells me a lot. But that means I will have to watch my sister... She is not fond of... holy deities.''

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Dee shuttered in fear. Her words stumbled coming out, therefore nothing came out. Poison's eyes were so green. Bright to Dee's eyes. Dee clenched her own fists scared to death. Finally she yelled, "I am not interested in your brother deary." She made deary sound a bit rude, She hated people calling her deary, dear, anything like that. She wanted to be called Dee or Desurai only.

She could tell Poison was going to be trouble, and would cause fighting, a lot of it. Dee was not pleased by the sight of a girl named Poison as a nickname being in this home that will be shared by many different creatures. Dee was a death angel, also known as a fallen angel. She had done bad in the sight of the Lord and he cast her down for the Satan to have her. She made it back to land easily, but she has spurs of evil moments.

Skye shivered with excitement. Kye was such a brilliant person, who could read souls. "Yes, I am not any normal angel, I was cast out of heaven by the Lord and sent to Satan and me and my friend, Desurai, made it back to land safely." He said with a tear slowly running from his blue eyes. "We are fallen angels. People call us death angels, because we can cast death upon anyone." He said, stuttering on his words.

Skye really wanted to get to know Kye a little better somehow, with out being weird. The past male he has dated left him for apparently being weird. Skye didn't know, he was fine with them breaking up. He wants a guy who loves him for him and isn't rude to him. Skye had been raped before by a male, a male who was over 40, we had no idea who he was. He was scarred and still has nightmares. He needs to make sure he has the right guy to be with.

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Name; Emerald || Rick
Nickname; Emmy || Snaky
Age; 17 || 20
Fake Age; (optional)
Gender; Female || Male
Sexuality; bi || bi
Currently Dating; Single || Single
Pros; strong willed, dependable, loves the ocean || Intelligent, Physically strong, can put people in a trance
Cons; bleeding heart || can't fully control his powers
Species; Water Witch || Snake Demon
Personality; Loves the ocean and is a nice person but generally doesn't reach out to make friends || Generally keeps to himself and his science books, he's not a bad guy he just doesn't do well with people.
Looks; (detailed description)
Pictures; (a picture of your looks and if you have pets, them as well) http://www.seatails.org/sites/default/f ... 46r47m.jpg

http://lostinreviews.com/wp-content/upl ... 0x4391.jpg

Other; Finding Hope
Last edited by katisacat on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

katisacat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Kye would nod, taking in the information Skye bestowed to him and as he saw the tear he instantly wiped it away with his thumb and smiled. ''No need to cry or feel ashamed. There is nothing wrong with you, you are normal. Just like everyone else.'' He would laugh a little before he continued. ''If anyone is not normal, it is me and my sister.'' He would fold his arms and shrug. ''We are Crocotta, we are made from shattered souls made one. We are not born. We are released into the land of the living from a rift between life and death itself. We appear like adults yet with minds of a child.'' He would smile playfully. ''But I assure you I am far from a child now.''

Kye would next slowly sit down on the decking of the front door, looking up to Skye as he continued. ''We are neither angel or demon, but soul devourers. Like reapers if you like, except the souls we take don't go to the land of the death... they meld with our first soul, encasing it like a shield and it grants us more... strength and life force. We also don't feel death like a mortal or immortal. When we die or are killed--not fun by the way; One soul is discarded from the many we hold and it crystallizes. It can be used as a battery for certain magic like... hmm... blood magic. Or life force magic, where you are take and give life as well as wield your own to do attacks on your target and take their soul for your own.''

Kye would shrug with a rather laid back feel to it. ''The other souls disburse while our bodies reconstruct itself. Once that is complete the souls come back to us and we just... walk away.'' He would laugh lightly as he continued. ''I once woke up naked! Something to do with a fire and a really pissed of guy... a bit foggy but I do remember it was quite funny...'' He would stand up once more and put his hands on Skye's shoulders. ''Well, not quite my life history but hey, at least you know neither life or death affect me mm?'' He'd suddenly hear the front door behind him be slammed open, and it was his sister...

Poison threw her hands up in frustration. ''Brother! We can't live here! The angel is annoying me!'' She'd exclaim before marching over to Kye and forcing him to look at her raging eyes, polar opposites to Kye's eyes. ''Remember what that angel did to me!? He ripped my heart out and had the the nerve to crush it in front of me! Fucking asshole!''

Kye only sighed at this, gently taking his twin's hands from him and smiling. ''But you killed him so he isn't coming back and don't forget not everyone is the same.''

Poison raised a brow. ''Your nativity is astounding...'' She would then just walk back into the mansion like nothing happened, shutting the door over surprisingly gently.

Kye sighed tiredly. ''She is quick to judge and easy to enrage... luckily I calm her like there.'' He'd look back at Skye. ''Family, what can you do?'' He'd joke before looking past him. ''Hey... are those more people coming to house with us?'' He would then wave at them.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Emmy looks at the ground begrudgingly, as she trudges up to the manor, muttering to herself. "I'm no freak, I'm no weirdo, I just have a connection to water, what's the big deal?" When she notices the group she looks up and smiles politely. "Hi there." She says, giving a small wave back to Kye.
Rike trudges up behind her, he hadn't traveled with her but apparently they were arriving at the same time. He keeps his eyes down in his science book, reading about the latest discovery in neuroscience.

katisacat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Kye saw the two, the female waving back and he smiled at her while the male read his book. He'd tilt his head at this with curiosity before awaiting them to arrive at the decking of the mansion in which be began to introduce himself properly. ''Hello you two, I am Kye. If you see something that looks like me, only female. That is my twin sister.'' He'd smiled amused at this before looking at the book. ''Science huh? Well I guess I have need really got into that because it is mostly based on humans...'' He would fold his arms, taking a lighter and a cigarette from his trench coat pocket, lighting it before slipping the lighter back into his trench coat and blowing the smoke away from everyone. ''Nothing is ever what it seems.''

Poison sighed coming back from the house and stood directly to the side of her brother, looking at him with a permanent irritated look on her face. ''Brother.''

''Sister.''

Poison folded her arms, watching with disgust as her brother smoked but did nothing to stop it... one thing she wouldn't do was harm her brother. However if it were someone else smoking you would snatch the cancer stick from their mouth and crush it on the floor then lecture them, but not her brother.

''I am sorry for being so... unlady like. But this is a far cry from Paris. I liked it there.''

Kye turned his head to face his sister's, their lime green eyes matching perfectly and he would have a rather aloof nature to this conversation they were having. ''Well. If you didn't attack humans like a rabid dog on the street in the early hours of Saturday and took their souls for your own, destroying our mask then this wouldn't of happened.'' This would be when his eyes looked angry. ''You always announce that you know best, you are best than me but clearly your temper has got you no where.'' He would look away from Poison, tension there. ''Now leave me... I will not talk about this again. What is done is done.''

Poison went soft in the face, like she were hurt, guess her love for her brother was far more important than anything else. ''B-but you forgive me... brother?''

Kye didn't look at his sister but answered with a calm tone. ''Of course... if I hadn't forgiven you... I wouldn't be speaking to you at all. I just want you to take ownership of your mistakes for once. Instead for me picking up the pieces.'' He would sigh out more smoke away from everyone's faces and smile to his sister. ''So don't worry about it.''

Poison smiled, nodding to her brother then looked over to the new comers, nodding in greeting before walking back into the mansion, her heels clicking on the wood as she did so.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Skye smiled at Kye, "So," he said, "are you busy tonight, you know, with your sister or anything?" He questioned. He saw the new two and waved at them both, noticing the male buried in his book. Skye was wearing a male sweater type thing with a beanie and skinny jeans. He balled the end of his sweater up it his hands, he squeezed it and looked at Kye blushing a bit.

Dee heard Poison. "Hello." She said to Poison, "I am no harm to you. But if you do hurt my best friend, I will kill you with no regrets." She said smirking, "I heard you say you don't like angels, and I didn't appreciate it." Dee said slightly tilting her head. Her red hair dropping in her eyes.

{Sorry it was so short! I didn't really have anything to say, it will be longer next time.}

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Kye took a drag from his cigarette, blowing the smoke away from everyone's faces before looking at Skye with a smile. ''My sister can look after herself. She values my approval above everything else. Hence why she came back. But I am not baby sitter. As for anything else... well no. Back in Paris I used to look at art, understand history of sorts... Here... well, it looks like I will be chilling out with you. Yet to find anything worthy of my attention or curiosity.'' He'd finish his cigarette, crushing it on the ground before looking back to Skye. ''So, what do you want to do?''

Poison growled viciously at Dee, her fangs revealed, her claws grew longer and sharper then she would return to her 'elegance'. ''You are lucky my brother frowns at me this day or your soul would be mine.'' She would then walk away into the library.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Skye looked at the ground biting his lip lightly, "Honestly, kiss you." He said blushing and covering his face with his hands. Kye was magnificent to him, he wanted him, and to be with him. He scratched the back of his head with his hands.

Dee looked at her smirking, she walked up to Poison. She then froze, grabbed Poison's head from the back and kissed her. She then turned away, and walked sassy-like to her room. She was thinking to herself, "I don't care if that bitch cares, she can get over it, she's hot."

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Emmy looked back and forth between all the 'weirdos' before her, feeling very out of place, there was obvious tension between the two other females, the punk boy obviously had the hots for the male twin, and there was some sort of sibling complex going on between the twins. After a moment she walked past the group that remained on the decking and headed inside the mansion, giving a polite nod to the group and saying, "Well, it's nice meeting you all."

Rike only nods at the boy called Kye in acknowledgment as he doesn't tear his eyes away from the book. He walks with surprising skill as he makes his way up the stairs to the decking and sits in a deck chair and continues reading, not once did his eyes stray from the book.

katisacat
Member for 11 years

Skye looked over at Kye and the others. He went and sat down on a black leather couch. He slid his beanie over his eyes and drifted to sleep. He could still hear all the things going around near him.

Dee saw Poison and rolled her blue eyes. She hated the sight of her, she knew she would be the bitch of the house. She liked the guy named Rike, who was new. She admired how he was so into books and all. He was also just adorable to her. She walked up to Rike, "Hey.." She scratched the back of her head nervously.

{Sorry it's so short, a little on the busy side xDD.}

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!