Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Everson Academy of the Arts

The Mortal Instrument

a part of “Everson Academy of the Arts”, a fictional universe by Cookiiie.

At the Academy of New Orleans, a group of teenagers will fight to protect what is theirs. Vampires,Werewolves,Witches and even Demons will collide in this epic thriller of romance,rivalry and lust.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Everson Academy of the Arts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Mortal Instrument

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:18 pm

I'll definitly be joining the RP, I was bummed as well. If you need a Co-Gm. I'm your girl!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:37 am

The new rp that the gm has created is not really my thing so I won't be joining it but if this rp is re created then I definitely want to be in it! Especially since I can use the same characters! Could you possibly pm me when you've created it as I don't want to miss it!
Thanks
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:26 am

@MaliceInWonderlande & @Belynta I am glad to hear that you are both interested, I will definitely pm both of you as soon as I open the other Roleplay!

Also, it would be great if you could Co-Gm with me @MaliceInWonderland I would appreciate it.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Awesome! Can't wait to get started. I'll be awaiting your PM ^_^

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Okay by closing you mean the roleplay will no longer be going forward or there are no more open characters?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:37 am

Hey there @emotionless Cookiie will be closing the RP, as in no longer going forward. However I will be reopening the RP, with Cookiie's permission of course, most likely before Friday; no later than next Sunday(Due to finals week).

But those who are interested and want me to PM them as soon as I open it are more than welcome.

I already know that @Malice and @Belynta and someone else who PM'd me, are interested so I will definitely PM them back as soon as I open it.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!