Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tales Of The Royals

Tales Of The Royals

a part of “Tales Of The Royals”, a fictional universe by SpaceButterfly.

When your home has turned on you. When your freedom is stripped away from you. How could something that was made to protect us hurt us instead?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales Of The Royals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tales Of The Royals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:24 pm

EDIT: The cells have been placed in the places tab. You are free to begin posting as you wish. We are still searching for one more member.
Image Something inspirational will go here eventually.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:55 am

EDIT: Still one more character left

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:21 pm

If you can't get one more person to take the last role, I'll take him. I'll give it until tomorrow okay?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:31 pm

I also have a question about the Cells. They're sound proof and the princesses will far from each other. Can you describe each cell in better detail, or will you leave that to us? I have no idea what clothes they're wearing. I doubt they're wearing their royal attire right?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:16 pm

The cells are all up to whoever stays in it. But yes they are not in their royal attire.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Sorry, but another question, How do the sleeping arrangements work with the Wardens? Does someone come and relieve them so they can go sleep at night? Or do they sleep across the hallway or something?
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:07 am

Well what I actually meant is do they have a place for privacy like a bathroom of some sorts? Cause I doubt any of the girls would want to have a public display of when they actually need privacy. Also, how long have the girls been there? I'll post once these answers are questioned.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:11 am

JEDH3 wrote:Sorry, but another question, How do the sleeping arrangements work with the Wardens? Does someone come and relieve them so they can go sleep at night? Or do they sleep across the hallway or something?

Your free to do so. If you wish to write another trooper to take your place then feel free to

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:13 am

Zodia195 wrote:Well what I actually meant is do they have a place for privacy like a bathroom of some sorts? Cause I doubt any of the girls would want to have a public display of when they actually need privacy. Also, how long have the girls been there? I'll post once these answers are questioned.

Oh well when you put it in those terms then yes they do. But obviously the wardens wouldn't be fine with jut let them out to do so. So more than likely the wardens would accompany them to said room but not go in. (Because why would they follow them in bathrooms? Thats weird. They probably would just stand at the door.)

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Is this dead or something? Is anyone even still here or am I talking to thin air once again

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Dude, it has been two days. Be patient. Sometimes you have to wait as long as a week before an RP gets going, and then you still have to work around the other writers' schedules and availability.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Yes JEDH3 is correct. Not to mention we are still looking for one more character.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Have you tried the Players Wanted section?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:02 am

I was going to do that tomorrow if we hadn't found one by tonight.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:07 am

Okay. And are the girls fully aware of the situation of WHY they're being held prisoner?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:18 am

Oh gees I posted but I forgot to change the location! Sorry about that.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:24 am

Yes they are. But everyone sees it as them being kept safe.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:42 am

I'd really like to reserve the First Class Captain if it is still available. May I?
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:44 am

Yes of course you may. I appreciate you very much.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Awww I see. I am curious how is this story going to progress? How are the girls going to attempt to even escape?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!