Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

God Eater - Revolution

God Eater - Revolution

a part of “God Eater - Revolution”, a fictional universe by Ageha.

Humankind is on verge of extinction because of monsters called Aragami. Can this apocalypse be stopped or is it too late?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “God Eater - Revolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: God Eater - Revolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:17 am

Great now you just have to write personality, appearance and biography.
Don't say that you can't do it, if you haven't tried.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks! Sorry if it's too much, I tend to go from having no idea of what to write for bios to thinking of way too many things and I end up including a ton of unnecessary stuff. I could think of some things to omit if you think I should.

Well, I was able to keep my promise. My character is done, hopefully he'll be okay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hingyou
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:02 am

Your character is great! :) I will make all necessary preparations and then we can start roleplaying today or tomorrow.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:40 am

Alright, then I'll try to finish the character today.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:45 am

Posted details for first mission. Nothing too crazy yet since we are only beginning. Gonna post later either tomorrow or today. Not sure.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:23 am

Ohsome! I can kinda see how the mission will be like.

Hingyou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 am

Hmm, if we're going by three people, wouldn't Alex being in a different squad makes posting difficult?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:47 am

It's Ageha's call, but in the game(s), squad membership isn't that strict. I mean, each squad does have a function, but the protagonist, who is a member of the 1st Unit, can at any point form a Squad composed of members of other Units, including their leaders. So yeah. :/

Hingyou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:44 am

Seems reasonable. How would you want to do it, Ageha? I assume it's gonna be what Hingyou said?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:39 am

You're gonna be in Squad A of course. I just want to see how are you going to keep up with us. Somehow you are not doing a very good job in Lacrezia.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Aha... I realize that. Is it because you guys are actually in a tournament that my character is not in or is it because of my general posts?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:35 pm

I can't blame you for not being in tournament. I meant general posts of course. Which haven't gone past the beginning area. But that's not the point here.

I'm sorry I didn't post today. Been busy.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:42 am

I gotta work harder. Sorry if my posts or whatever is bad, I'm just not good at getting good at things.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:53 am

Before you want to roleplay, you have to finish your character first.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:36 am

Alright, I'm done with Alex.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:01 pm

A famous God Eater.... who was beaten by Aragami like a ..... pussy.... sorry for harsh words... I'm alright with him being famous in that branch and all, but don't bring it outside of it. If there is a legendary God Eater then those are guys from actual game like Tsubaki. Neither of us three is legendary okay?

Also if you're from Western Branch then by all logic it should be located in America no? Then how did he get from America all the way to Paris. Make it ........ Western European branch + it couldn't be too big with European Branch and Russian Branch so close by.

Fix that and then you're good to go. There are other things I don't quite like, but I feel I'm torturing you bit too much, so Imma let it pass.

Also gonna edit my post a bit.

P.S. I only now noticed that your character's name is Alex Yamato..... you know that for japanese Yamato is a name not surname.... Yamamoto is a surname.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:42 pm

HAH. Well, I got what I deserved. I'll fix it up a bit and head off to bed. I should had thought about it before submitting the history. I hate myself sometimes, lol

EDIT
Well bad news. I can't change the character name. I can only edit the sheet itself. Do you want me to change it?

EDIT2
Now that you mentioned it, I really do think that Alex was beaten way too easily. Can I make it so that he doesn't fail so easily?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Well, as long as it's not OP it's okay.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Yo. Sorry it took me a while to post, family came over and I didn't have as much time as I thought. They'll stick around but i think I'll be able to manage time more effectively now that it's not a surprise.

Hingyou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:47 am

code, what the hell? A child delivering a secret mission details to a new members nobody trusts yet? Are you effing serious!!!!

You just had to wait for Hingyou to answer and then I would have lead Yaviel to Alex and explain the details. -.-

If you don't know what to do, then at least message me first! -.-

Ageha
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!