Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rise of the Milanos: Family Comes First

Rise of the Milanos: Family Comes First

a part of “Rise of the Milanos: Family Comes First”, a fictional universe by ChloeB223.

It ain't easy being in a mafia family. You never know who's trying to take you down - an enemy or one of your own...[MALE + FEMALE CHARACTERS OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of the Milanos: Family Comes First”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rise of the Milanos: Family Comes First

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:21 am

I've been having trouble as well, but for different reasons. For some reason I cannot find my muse. When I reserved my spots I had a plan but it's completely escaped me. Since I don't want to jeopardize the roleplay itself with my ineptitude I should probably take my leave now before the first post. Hopefully there's no hard feelings. I hope to RP with you all in the future.

@Vox & @Cookiiie: You're welcome for the formatting codes. I'll be spying on this RP a quite often to see how things turn out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:52 pm

OMGosh!!! This looks awesome! May I please reserve Natalie Dormer?!?? Thank you :D

X

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SplashTheCrazyWolf on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:40 am

Hello,
I would love to join this role play! its sound so awesome and detailed. May I please reserve Crime Boss' Sister| | 32| The Artist| FC: Natalie Dormer? I will make the profile ASAP. As much as I would love to make the charrie now, I have to go to sleep, but I will make it tomorrow.

And when I do, can she be a tad younger? 23 perhaps?

Thanks,

SPLASH
Awake at night you focus
On everyone who's hurt you,
Then write a list of targets,
Your violence lack of virtue.

Leave us alone!
You're on your own!
Watch out!

Here's to your perfect weapon,
Crack bones with blind aggression,
Like birds whose wings are broken,
You live without direction.

Song; Perfect Weapon by BVB
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

SplashTheCrazyWolf
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:17 am

I forfeit my place, splash can hav her.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightSpectre on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:23 am

I'd like to reserve FC: Natalie Dormer please.

NightSpectre
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:58 am

GAH, I'm about to give up, I can't find any pictures I like at all!

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:06 am

@sorry guys, but I do need the passwords.

@Robbhus, we can change the FC. I have no problems with that. Do you want Scarlet Johanssen or Zoe Saldana? Any other suggestions?

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:47 am

Hmm... Zoe Saldana is very tempting. I'll look around a bit and see if I find any good gifs. What sites do you guys normally use? I'm guessing Tumblr, though I am quite curious really.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:57 pm

I think I have finally made up my mind. I am very tempted to switch the FC to Emma Stone.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 pm

For the age range, Emma Stone would not fit

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Hmm... Maybe not. There are a couple movies where she looks younger, though I guess you're right.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:12 pm

My character is finally finished, reason there's blanks when the Chris Hemsworth character is mentioned is cause well no one has take him yet so he doesn't have a name, but I'll add that in as soon as he does have a name though. ^^

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:17 am

Hoping to see something happen soon.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:09 am

BRING FORTH YOUR EYES

I come with a message from your GM!

ChloeB223 wrote:Hey, I wasn't aware that the cruise my mother planned wouldn't have free wifi and so I'm only able to log on using my phone for five minutes until this shuttle returns us back to the ship. Do you think you could post that in both of my roleplays and tell everyone that I'll be back on Sunday? Please and thanks in advance!!!

I know not much else. Thank you for your time.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 am

Yay!

Good to know thanks Insane. ^^

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Ok, thanks again to insane for getting back to you guys. I really appreciated it.

And to the people involved with this RP, sorry for not being able to contact you guys as soon as I could. It was not in my intention to just leave you hanging. I wouldn't just do that.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!