Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Helvetia

Helvetia

a part of “Helvetia”, a fictional universe by AdmireAtStuff.

Helvetia - a magical village inhabited by magical creatures receives a new governor. Will this be for good? (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Helvetia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Helvetia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Helvetia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Helvetia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:35 pm

*sneaks in and yoinks spot 4* Don't mind me...
so smol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:40 pm

-scampers into the room-

Ohh this seems kinda interesting. Could I reserve spot 5, please.

Thanks Admire!
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Sure! So far 1 taken, 1 reserved, 5 to go!

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:03 pm

So, I'm assuming whoever plays the Guv'nor dictates the plot, is that right? I might consider it, but I'll explore some other ideas first.

Edit: Changed my mind, I will play him. Could I get a reservation, please?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm not going to lie, it's clear that the creator of the main antagonist has the biggest advantage in influencing the plot, this character is the reason for the conflict. However, the creation of the conflict isn't the only thing moving the plot forwards. Fighting against the conflict offers a huge help in dictating the plot.

Yes, it's pretty much the governor starting everything, and the rest are fighting against it. However, the rest might influence the governor too. Besides, the antagonists don't have to be the only ones starting all of the conflicts. Also, besides the habitats, there's an assistant! She has many opportunities to turn the plot, so the governer's creator won't be the only one moving everything forwards.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Aaand the plot dictator is reserved for Lloyd999 :D

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:59 pm

I would like to reserve spot 6 please.

ElsScales
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Yeah, so I'm trying to find a face claim, and I have, but... I sorta... doge-ed out for a moment.

My eyes just widened.

Wow. Much hot. Very smooth. So drool. Such anime.

Wha... what have I become! ?

-snivels in a corner-

I.. I reached that level on the otaku scale.

And I think I'm ok with it. xP

Now, to continued with my CS. Sorry for interrupting.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:27 pm

I'm getting impatient, so I'mma make a starter post :D
Don't worry, I'm setting it up so that it can be done even without the Governor actually submitted yet

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Actually, I did submit it, it just hasn't been accepted yet. Hope y'all won't mind him. If I should make some changes, just tell me.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Hay, somebody should like totally post :o

glmstr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Be patient! Let's have all the characters before the posting. Well, Lloyd, feel free to reply to glmstr for now, but let's not dive into it yet.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:25 am

Is there anyone who wants to double?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:51 pm

I was contemplating it, to help the RP, but I don't have any ideas yet. Although, somehow, I think I want to make a profile for the Governor's cat. Just a thought.

Also, sorry for breaking one of the rules of the RP, I'm just a sucker for detail. Although, I do believe that any unneeded detail should be left out, but any detail that retains relevance, such as the reasoning behind a characters motives, such as miner's future motives, should be alright, right?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:41 pm

I have an idea Lloyd, I'll run it by you via pm

glmstr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Lloyd, feel free to make a profile of the cat, as long as you want it to be a regular character like the rest. And yes, if the details are interesting and important for the story - go ahead. And I'm glad that glmstr has an idea :)

So, I'm thinking of erasing Spot 7. If there's anyone who wants it, tell me immediately!
Also, is there anyone who wants Spot 2? If not, I'll take it and the story shall be continued!

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:02 pm

spot 7 is kinda useless, so i'd say pull it out.

glmstr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:12 pm

I'll take spot 7... I think I have an idea for it.

ElsScales
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:42 pm

I actually submitted one for spot 7

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!