Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Helvetia

Helvetia

a part of “Helvetia”, a fictional universe by AdmireAtStuff.

Helvetia - a magical village inhabited by magical creatures receives a new governor. Will this be for good? (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Helvetia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Helvetia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:27 pm

.___

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Hey, someone else besides me and lloyd should jump in o,o
so smol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Sure hope we're not dying here. I left a post so that at least one of the characters could get involved, like May, Prilla or Isabella. Though, I think you may have to check and see whose still active or not. Although, I suppose a lot of us are probably busy getting ready for Christmas.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Ackaackaackaack.

I'm sorry I'm not getting involved very much! With Christmas coming 'round the corner, I've got to help my parents with a lot of stuff. I've had two parties just for birthdays this weekend, and I'm having one on Christmas Eve and two on Christmas it self. I've got a whole lot planned. >.>

I apologize if I'm not being active. I'll try to get up a post tonight or tomorrow, but I'm rather tired and I have plans for tomorrow as well. I'm the complete oldest cousin/niece on my Dad's side of the family and I'm spending most of tomorrow with all my little cousins. Lord have mercy on my soul...
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:02 pm

Should I tell y'all about what's the deal with the forest, or should it be a big surprise? Isabella does have a lot to do with it, and by extension, Jikorin may be related as well.

Well hopefully all the other characters start coming in soon.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:34 pm

May be a little late, but happy 2014 y'all, doesn't feel like it though. But, I did get myself a new year's present; the entire Half-Life collection. Boo-yeah!

Also, nobody's answered as to if they'd wanted to know about the forest's secret yet. I mean, I figured I'd at least explain it so that others could suggest changes if they wanted to, or add on to it in the RP.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Happy new year, everyone!

I think you should use the plot with the forest as a surprise, at least the major part of it. Yet, if it's possible, you can uncover small things from it little by little, so the characters can mix with it perfectly. However, if you need a certin character for the plot and if the author of this character doesn't mind this, uncover the surprise to this author privately.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:42 am

Hi!

So, now the finals are coming and I'll be irregular until the beginning of February. I might post something from time to time, but don't expect much this month.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!