Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sword Art Online: No Escape

Sword Art Online: No Escape

a part of “Sword Art Online: No Escape”, a fictional universe by RPGNerdette.

You are a player of the MMORPG, Sword Art Online. However, you soon discover that once you log in, you can't log out without completing the game. Not to mention, if you die here, you die in real life...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sword Art Online: No Escape”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sword Art Online: No Escape

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 am

I think that she is a character from Claymore, but I am not sure.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorah on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 pm

I'm making my character now! ^_^
My favorite anime is D.Gray-man. My favorite TV show is Criminal Minds.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lorah
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorah on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Out of curiosity, when will this roleplay be starting?

Lorah
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm interested in joining! I'll have a character up soon.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundalive on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Well Hello.
I'd like to know if there is still a spot for another person left, because i'd like to join.
If so, please tell me and i'll start working on a character sheet.

My favorite anime would be a coint toss between the Monogatari series and the Zetsubou sensei series.
I don't really like anything particular on television these days, but i do enjoy watching the news during dinner.

Gundalive
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Whoever wants to make the first post, go for it! :)

And yes there are many more spots open.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorah on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Eep. Well, I just accidentally hit "Submit Post" under the In-Game section and now I can't delete it, so I guess I volunteered to put up the first post? Me and my clumsy fingers >_< Sorry. Give me a minute to edit it (it'll probably appear to be a blank space for a few minutes)--I'll see how well I can set the scene...

Lorah
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:38 am

So Martial Art really is an SAO skill, and that is the quest needed to unlock it, but I have no idea how the skill itself works. So the next part I will have to make up. Is that acceptable?

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundalive on Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Welp, screwed up on tagging that bartender. Didn't mean to. Aside from that, i think i did good for a first ever post. Can't wait to see the rest of the characters in action.

Gundalive
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:10 pm

I'm going to be gone for like five days with somewhat-limited access to a computer so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to post.

~Inspiration

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:18 pm

http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Tolb ... %20Meeting

Everyone, if there is a matter which absolutely, immediately needs discussing right away with no questions asked, please follow the link and talk about it there.

Okay, in all seriousness, I ask that you all head there as frequently as possible, so any gigantic plot upheaval you might have planned can happen with no real problems. And besides, it's good to just discuss ideas in an RP, isn't it?
Last edited by Nightblazer on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:30 pm

So! Hello! I am not dead, and I am now back... anybody mind recapping a bit so I'm not lost? Sorry about my absence without saying, it was the holidays and I was packed... so sorry >.<.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Multiple people have gotten into Horunka, the second town. A day has passed in-universe.

Overall, though, nothing too plot-important is going on just yet.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hummingbird on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:06 am

I hope it's not too late for me to join. Anyway, I'll have my character up soon!

I just realized I needed to add my favorite anime XD... My favorite is probably Clannad (Don't kill me!)
Last edited by Hummingbird on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:>>When nothing goes right;
:>>Go Left.

Hiya! I'm Charlotte, Who recently joined Roleplay Gateway to roleplay, not smut. I'm not too interested in 1v1s, but if you have a roleplay you think would suit me, give me a message!

Hummingbird
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundalive on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:01 pm

Nah, just make your character and submit it. the OP'll review your character and you'd be good to go, not much time passed in-story so you won't have a problem fitting your character in.

Gundalive
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Oh geez. I didn't even realize that my character was accepted into the roleplay. Can anyone give me an overview on what happened so far please? It would be greatly appreciated.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:20 pm

Overall, nothing too plot-important has happened yet. It's the second (in-universe) day.

Multiple people have gotten to the second town, while some others are still getting over the shock of their situation. But as most of the active characters are scattered, not much is happening.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundalive on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Soooo.... Did everyone skidaddle, or are some waiting for me to post? If the latter, i'll apologize for being away for so long. If it's the former, is there still reason for me to submit a post?

Gundalive
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:37 pm

In the end, I guess not many people really cared about this RP at all, huh.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:22 pm

I have created a new SAO this rp has been thought out so player wont get the same boring story instead they will make their own.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!