Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle of the Witches

Battle of the Witches

a part of “Battle of the Witches”, a fictional universe by AvengerSpirit.

Witches are all but extinct after the King ordered all of their deaths for the crimes of a few. More have risen with vengeance and only those in hiding, running from death, are left to protect those who only wish to kill them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Battle of the Witches”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Battle of the Witches

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Here is a list of villages/keeps for each land to help with the character sketches. If you want to make up your own, just ask, run it by me, and so long as it fits, I won't see an issue.

Eliradia

Pikelee located near the middle surrounded by forests.

Whitemouth is the keep of the Lord of Eliradia closest major place to the Witches' Fortress.

Glenorn is on the border with Asiali. Mostly a farming hamlet.

Duskmont is a mining village near the mountains.

Evanpool famous for their hot springs surrounded by snow.

Vauria

Ashdor is the keep of the Lord of Vauria. It is the largest major port in the kingdom and houses the King's royal fleet of ships. Also has one of the largest open markets held once a month.

Evering is a small fishing village towards the upper coast. Is one of the only villages that can catch the rare Fishmonkey as their waters are the right temperature.

Leomont is more inland than others. Surrounding it is another open market. It is close enough to sea to have fisherman as well as farmers and herders living there.

Alefield is near the border with Asiali known mostly for their cloth weavers, blacksmiths, tanners, and stone masons.

Shipwick is another fishing hamlet that makes the majority of all the kingdom's ships.

Asiali

Keep Dricien houses the king and most of the nobility. This is the largest city in all of the kingdom. Anything one could imagine going on, probably does.

Marblefield is known for their stone work or rather their stone quarries spread across the land.

Stonehead is the largest religious gathering for the kingdom. It is normal for almost all of the lords, ladies, and nobility to come once a year. But it also has the schools for teaching the future religious leaders that are sent to all corners of the kingdom.

Ravenmere is a rather large and spread out farming and herding village.

Eastleigh is the closest village to the land of Eliradia. It has a little bit of everything within its walls.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Battle of the Witches

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:23 am

Hello, me again just letting you know I'm still around :) For me, as far as I can tell, Vandose is a dangerous place for witches to be and seems to be very divided. Is that the right answer? I don't know, but that's what I get from it all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 am

Vendose is a world of discrimination, and fear

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:31 pm

You would all be right. As I said there is no wrong answer. Just bear in mind that this is in no way modern. It makes life a bit easier. I'm glad to see you guys and can't wait for your characters.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:36 pm

I literally submitted one already

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:50 pm

I just saw that. The site isn't giving notices anymore about characters... Jeez. So I'll start checking from now on. fonkyomom, if you could just add in the bio and everything is set.

phoenixheart, as you are our only black magic user at the moment and she is heading towards the WF, would you like her put under the good witches catagory? fonkyomom, I imagine yours is to go there as well?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Yeah, Katherine is fundamentally good. She might make some stupid decisions but her heart's in the right place

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Sorry about the silence, guys. I'm waiting on one character to get posted as I've been working with them via pms. Once that happens we'll start and hopefully more people will join.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:16 pm

I've working on the intro now. So once I get it done, we'll be starting. Sometime tonight though most likely.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JoseRK17 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:12 pm

hi I am new to roleplaygateway. I posted a character but what's the next step ?..

JoseRK17
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:58 pm

I am going to get all of the characters together and then move us into a time skip, so that we can get closer to the WF. Also, so that you can get Jacob into a more critical position. Whether or not you wait for them to be in the WF or before, after, etc is up to you.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:14 am

Final Edit for Jasper. Hope there's enough to keep this story from dying.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:38 am

Finally everyone gets to meet Jacob! I felt like it was taking forever to bring him into the picture, and if everyone else felt the same way, I apologize for taking so long.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Thu May 29, 2014 8:01 am

I'm giving everyone a heads up that I'll be out of town this weekend, so if I can't post anything today, I won't be able to until Monday.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!