Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Book of Fables

The Book of Fables

a part of “The Book of Fables”, a fictional universe by RPGNerdette.

Deep in an old library lies a book with incredible power. The power to literally transport it's reader into a world of fables and fantasies. However, all is not well inside the book, and once you are inside, there is no known escape...{STILL OPEN!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Book of Fables”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Book of Fables

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Holy crap!! There are already two pages!! Ok, well I hate asking but is anyone in the Morinae Kingdom? If so, can someone give me a summary of what's going on there? Today is my only day off from school and work, so I want to make a post but due to the fact I have to take care of my daughter (who is a year old) on top of homework, laundry, dishes, and regular house stuff, I probably won't be able to catch up on everything in the kingdom and make a post. I do apologize!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Hey Living,

Only thing so far is the Nieve and Con'Ken, went to check out the mysterious light and found Demetri at the sight with a girl. The portal has yet to close so They decided that Con'Ken will stay back, protect the portal and it's travelers in case the people from Liridale catch wind of it, while Nieve goes back to Morinae where she belongs. Nieve sent Demetri back to Aravale with the girl who remains unconscious
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrdukTreeclimber on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:40 pm

The lady of the woods and Con'ken went to investigate the light but meet with Demetri. They both of them are currently out but Nieve should be coming back as far as the other citizens nothing has really happened in Morinae yet.

OrdukTreeclimber
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Sorry for my inactivity. I've read most of the first page of posts. I shall endeavor to post soon, most like by tmw if not tonight.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Awesome!! Thanks so much guys!! I really appreciate it!

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Most certainly ^-^

Nieve would have just returned home so if you wanna start something with her, she's free ^-^ same for you Mas!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Thanks Malice, I will have Faramir come to see the queen in my post.

I also have a question regarding the mermaid princess. I hadn't finished reading the posts yet and I wasn't sure if she had left toward Liridale yet? Has the kingdom figured out that she's disappeared yet? I could have the merpeople send Aranhil to search for her although he would not know that she's in Liridale thus he shall begin his search elsewhere. I'm typing my post now so if someone could please let me know soon I'd really appreciate it. ^_^

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:58 am

Alrighty then,

and Yes, she is actually in Liridale -or atleast in the seas of Liridale-, The king has sent for guards after her but he doesn't know that she's in Liridale. I'm sure you could work something out so that Aranhil was put on that detail.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:32 am

Thanks Malice! And btw it's nice to be roleplaying with you again! ^_^

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:23 pm

No problem, and yes, it's nice to be rping with you too ^-^ *huggles*

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Wazzup, masato?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:44 am

@Thundergod: It's been a while since the heroes RP. How've you been?

@Malice: Thanks!! Virtual hugs

sorry for the delay guys, I started to type up a reply post earlier but I took some cold medicine and it really put me down for the count. I'm up now and resumed my typing.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Hey guys, so I won't be around this weekend until Tuesday cause I am going away. I will be back Tuesday night. Happy Holidays everyone!

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:00 pm

@masato22 Yeah, seems like forever.

@RPGNerdette And now Lucius can't do anything until Tuesday, leaving him in a state of suspended animation, along with Kabal. You had the time to type that warning, but no time to type a response for Nerine?

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Hey Thundergod, Life happens okay and a small message in OOC is alot faster then to type out a well thought out post IC, give her a break okay.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:47 pm

I finally posted for Aranhil!! Now I shall write for my other characters, my apologies for the delayed response time and for double posting, in the event that no one posts before I do again.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:36 pm

I am so sorry, but I have been extremely busy lately and will continue to be for the next several weeks. Unfortunately, I am having to drop some RPs because of that. I am sorry about this.

Also, Nerdette, I am not dropping the other one of yours I joined. just this one. I am only cutting down on how many I have, not quitting the site completely.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Depends on the writer, Malice. I'm actually more capable of making my characters say something than I am at making myself do the same. I just feel slightly miffed that she was waiting for Kabal to speak, and then once he does, is nowhere to be found until a few days after when she says she's not going to be on for a while. A baseless excuse, I know, but it's simply how I feel about the situation.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:25 am

hey guys I'm in the process of moving and my internet service has been shifted to the new house. Since I'm still not done moving things back and fourth, I may not be able to post until Wednesday or Thursday. I'll try my best to post sooner rather than later. Sorry for the inconvenience!! And also Have a happy holiday everyone!

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:36 pm

I have a severe lag on my phone and it takes FOREVER to type long things. So no, I couldn't type a post for her.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!