Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Project Zero: Escape

Project Zero: Escape

a part of “Project Zero: Escape”, a fictional universe by Adelphia.

A group of lab-rat mutants escape an Institute, and run into a group of free mutants, working to take down various institutes across the U.S. Will you survive in this desperate fight for freedom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Zero: Escape”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Project Zero: Escape

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:17 am

Does anyone want a little foxy tagging along around them? I figure that my little guy might pick someone that he kind of follows and mimics for guidance since his world is changing so much. He'd feel in need of an older guidance. :3
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:41 am

FaddedFox wrote:Does anyone want a little foxy tagging along around them? I figure that my little guy might pick someone that he kind of follows and mimics for guidance since his world is changing so much. He'd feel in need of an older guidance. :3

Yes. Please. Please do that •^• that will be adorable

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:20 am

Unfortunately, I have to back out of the roleplay, even though I really wanted to join.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevinaAvari on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:08 am

FaddedFox wrote:Does anyone want a little foxy tagging along around them? I figure that my little guy might pick someone that he kind of follows and mimics for guidance since his world is changing so much. He'd feel in need of an older guidance. :3

I am in definite agreement, that would be adorable. :) I'm not sure how much help my character will be, considering she'll have her own backpack of problems to adjust to, but you're more than welcome to have your "little foxy" come over to say hello. :3

R.T.M.X. wrote:Unfortunately, I have to back out of the roleplay, even though I really wanted to join.

Aww, that's too bad. I hope everything's alright.

DevinaAvari
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Aw, I am sad to see yo go, R.T.M.X

@Devina and Syaqeera: Thanks for the offers. We'll see which one of you he ends up following lol XD Hell, maybe he'll yo-yo back and forth lol.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevinaAvari on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:04 am

As my character's been accepted as a hybrid, I'm playing with the idea of having two Familiars, since that would make the most sense after giving it some thought. So you'll have both Rissa and Lissa to follow around. I'm very nearly finished fleshing out at least half of my character profile, so you should be able to find out who they are soon.

DevinaAvari
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:30 pm

RTMX, I'm sad to see you go, but thank you for letting me know and for taking an interest in the RP.

I think we can start posting in a day or two. :)
There is no method except to be very intelligent.
- T. S. Eliot

Adelphia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi everyone, glad I can be apart as well. Can't wait to start posting. ^-^
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevinaAvari on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:24 am

Nearly finished with fleshing out my character. Just a few more sections, and then I have to finish out the coding. Fingers crossed! It's a little difficult to work on any of this right now since it's finals week. I should have more free time on Thursday.

~ Devina

DevinaAvari
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:10 pm

I honestly have no right to post this. Posting anyway.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:57 pm

I greatly apologize everyone! Midterms are coming up faster than expected and I've been busy trying to work through everything.

My post will be up tomorrow!

And I like that picture, NewKidOnTheBlock. :)

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Unless I'm wrong, there's currently only two revolutionary mutant characters, and no leader. Seems like that might be kind of a problem, if we start the RP?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevinaAvari on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Very nearly finished creating my character. I should have everything typed up and coded within the next week. Finals are over now, so I should have loads more time to put towards working on my writing and characters.

~ Devina

DevinaAvari
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Yes, we are lacking characters. I'll put something up in the RPW.

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:57 am

I'm happy to create a second character to fill any gaps needed, even if they're only temporary - i.e. if I make a character and then someone else turns up and shows interest in that character's spot, I'll be happy to kill them off. :) (providing I don't get too attached XD)

Also I've realised that if need be, I can bring Kay's surviving clone into existence as either a hunter or a revolutionary, which could make for some fun and confusion for all the characters:P

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 pm

I also volunteer to create a second character if you have need of me to do so. I'll take whatever position you have need of. I hope we can start soon. :3

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevinaAvari on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Much as I'd love to volunteer my services to create a second character, I think I've got my hands full with the one I'm currently working on, and I'm going to be even busier once the semester starts up again next month, so I don't want to take on any more than I think I'll be able to handle. But luck to those of you who make a second character! I'm looking forward to getting started. :)

~ Devina

DevinaAvari
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Which character do we need desperately? That way I can get started on a character profile :3

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevinaAvari on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:59 am

Working on the History portion of my character. The profile's nearly finished; this is the last thing I have to work on, and then all that's left is to type it up and add in all the coding. Should be done either tonight or tomorrow, depending on what time allows. :)

~ Devina

DevinaAvari
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:09 pm

GM, you should probably check in soon if you're still planning on getting this off the runway. I figure a few people have already dropped off. I was only going to give it a few more days, to be honest.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!