Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragonfly: The Hunters

Dragonfly: The Hunters

a part of “Dragonfly: The Hunters”, a fictional universe by Gladis.

“I say, let me tell you a story, stranger. Oh, don’t worry. It’s a fun one! With tons of blood, gore and death… I can assure, you shall find it quite interesting. It is the story about you.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragonfly: The Hunters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragonfly: The Hunters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:35 pm

So I stumbled on this and things seem interesting, but quick question (since there's nothing left besides being a human, whelp): what role would a normal person have in the plot/this RP? Just to know what I'd be in for before I spontaneously decide to jump in c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Well, the point of humans being there is for them to meet and interact with the Hunter household. This could be through either school, work or other circumstances. As they get more involved with the mutants and their life, eventually ending up with being dragged into their world... well, let us say that it would cause more than just a little complications for everyone. Therefor, although the main focus is on the Hunter household, the humans surrounding them are just as important to further the plot. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:15 am

Ignore this, I figured it out =)
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Saxon on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:40 am

I've decided, after some internal debate, that this may not be the game for me after all and am therefore relinquishing my reservation for the hacker character. I apologize for the inconvenience but I'm sure you'll agree that it's better to decide this now than a week after your story has begun. I wish you luck with the game and may even lurk to see what I'm missing. :)

Mr Saxon
"Whether it's a world or a relationship; everything has its time... and everything ends."

Mr Saxon
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:17 am

Okay, thank you for informing me. ^^

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Hello I would like to reserve the hacker/Strategist
His power would be Molecular Manipulation, which allows the user to manipulate electricity on various scales, even to the molecular level. The technique can work with all possible ranges. As long as an object is a conductor of electricity, the technique can be passed through it, making indirect attacks possible.

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:18 am

Okay! I shall reserve the spot for you! ^^

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:20 pm

@HadenRivers- Welcome to the family Haden :)

I have pretty much finished my character. I might change a couple of things however, but they shouldn't have any effects on the character really. I'll tell if I make any major changes.

@Gladis/Lyysa- When are you thinking about starting this RP?

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 am

@blackwolt We talked about it today and this weekend is what we agreed on, that gives the people who's not done with their characters some time too finish them
Look alive, Sunshine.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:35 am

Yeah I know that I told you guys this Thursday that we were going to start this RP by now but Gladis hasn’t been online... at all since Friday... So I don't really know anymore actually. Because she was going to finish her characters and we have some problems with people who doesn’t follow some rules, and she's the one talking with them. You people know who you are so behave and change the things that are breaking the rules, I have my eyes on your characters.

So right now I don't know how this will end. But hopefully we can begin sometime this week.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:47 am

Lyysa wrote:Yeah I know that I told you guys this Thursday that we were going to start this RP by now but Gladis hasn’t been online... at all since Friday... So I don't really know anymore actually. Because she was going to finish her characters and we have some problems with people who doesn’t follow some rules, and she's the one talking with them. You people know who you are so behave and change the things that are breaking the rules, I have my eyes on your characters.

So right now I don't know how this will end. But hopefully we can begin sometime this week.

Thanks for informing us :D

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:34 am

I am so sorry, guys. I know I said we would start this weekend, but I have been far business now before Christmas than I imagined. I promise we will start once the whole Christmas stress is over. There just has been so much to do; shopping, dentist, cleaning, cooking, etc. I haven't had any time for this at all. >.< After tomorrow or the day after that, however, I am a hundred percent sure there will be more time for everything! Just bare with me! We should be able to start now sometime during this week. ^^

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:31 pm

You don't have to rush~

It's cool with me. I am also currently busy with stuff so I hurried to finish the history. That's why I apologize it's a bit short and vague <-<

ANYWAY.
MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Nah. Hope I don't get too fat with so many things to eat...

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:38 pm

No need to rush indeed, just wanted to know if you had already planned something. Everybody take your time and do what you can to make some characters you will enjoy RP'ing as.

I hope you are all ready for some drama... I hope you are all ready for some gore... This roleplay can take us anywhere as long as we give it time >:]

Enjoy the Christmas holidays and stress out while you can ;)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year from here too :D

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Heehee, thanks! ^^ Yes, happy new year, everyone! Even if I'm three days late. >.<

Anyway, latest on Monday I should be able to get my character's done. :3 Then we can start, I believe... and I should be able to be online more regularly, hopefully.

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Looking forward to start this RP :D

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!