Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

War Tails

War Tails

a part of “War Tails”, a fictional universe by (Irrelevant_Tea).

Two werewolf packs and one forest. What more is there to say? War is inevitable.. (Look Inside for more Info.!) [Re-make #675]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War Tails”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

War Tails

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "War Tails"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: War Tails

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:30 pm

I would like to reserve the Rohani Delta and a male pup from the same pack. I will have them up by tomorrow night if that's okay? I am not able to get a computer today and early tomorrow. :)

Big Bad Wolf
Last edited by RPGNerdette on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:39 pm

I will gladly reserve those spots for you, however, you're missing something. D: Care to take a peek at the rules again? (That's fine about having them up by tomorrow night, however.)

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:15 pm

I always hated those who proudly claim themselves to be The Big Bad Wolf! :[

The Rohani Pack - The Beta please?
The Stiprus Pack - Female Hunter please?

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:22 pm

:D
Reserved for you, Faith! Can't wait to see your characters.. Tell your friends about this role-play! ^-^

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Gack! How did I miss that? Edited. :)

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:40 pm

I overlook so much stuff it isn't even funny! Lol. The roles are reserved for you. :) Tell people about the role-play! There's a bunch of roles to fill. o_o

If anyone wonders why I haven't marked the roles on the Info. page as reserved, it is because as of now my computer is being terrible. It won't let me edit the role-play. .__. Bleh.

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:17 pm

I'd like to reserve the big bad alpha wolf of the Stiprus pack.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:28 pm

I see what you did there! ;D Lol. Reserved for you. :)

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Character sheet has been completed and submitted -takes bow-

By the way, I know Paintpoint can be a mouthful so don't be afraid to call me Paint! I also go by Sam around these parts :)

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Can I reserve the Stiprus delta? Ty

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Hey!!
Can I have my old spot, as the sister of the Rohani alpha /scout?
She's not very big or bad, but I think she's a lovely little wolf.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:58 pm

@Epic:: I will gladly reserve your spot but you're missing something. Care to check the rules again? :)

@Horsey:: Of course! :D Please tell other people you role-play with about this rp.. We need more spots filled. D:

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:02 am

Yeah, sorry bout' that. I made that big mistake that nerdette made. It's not bad or anything. My wolf should be up soon, though.

:). Did that help a bit?

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:08 am

Ahah! Yes it did. :) Reserved for you! Tell friends! Lol
Can't wait to see your character!

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Hello! May I please reserve The Stiprus Beta?

Big Bad Wolf
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Big bad wolf

Can I reserve the female scout of the Stiprus pack? I will get back to you on a male once I check other RPs

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Attention Stiprus Pack
Members:

• Paintpoint (Asher~Alpha)
  • Miss Nomer (TBA~Beta)
  • Epicnukeguy (TBA~Delta)
  • Faithsangel (TBA~Female Hunter)
  • Irrelevant_Tea (TBA~Sentinel)
  • ChloeB223 (Kate~Female Scout)
Once a few more spots are filled I'll put up a relationship thread

Please please PM me with any ideas within the pack and with names since IRRtea is having difficulties with computer and editing the RP.
Last edited by Paintpoint on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:49 pm

I think... I'd like to reserve the female hunter of the Rohani pack. She probably won't be very big, but she'll definitely be bad. Probably. Am I still missing 'wolf'?

(But honestly right now I'm on vacation overseas. I'll see what I can do quickly, but it might take a while to upload anything. Sorry about that.)

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Wolfs up tomorrow! ;D

2 questions

1. Will there be active humans- was thinking about making a character that found the wolves. If so, I'm having some fun

2. (Stupid question) do the wolves get diseases?

boku541090
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!