Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Resta

Resta

a part of “Resta”, a fictional universe by Soulsealer.

Private RP (Beginner)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Resta”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Resta

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulsealer on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Resta"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soulsealer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Resta

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kekeke on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:12 am

Hmm... I didn't know that we have an OOC forum. Neat!

Anyway, I poked you in dA and I'm currently experimenting around with the role-play. Also, excellent work on the Moe Zergling model. Physics and Rigging are all dandy and fine. Have you given her to Nim, yet? I think he would very much love her. :D

However, for animating entire Zerg Rushes, that's a problem. I think I might be sticking to the old Zergling model as it has less polygons and much easier to animate than the humanoid version. I could only load up to about 8 of the Moe Zergs before the lag invaded. But, the normal one on the other hand....

So, yeah. I'm still playing barbie doll with her. Jen's Normal Zerglings are good for huge-skill swarming animations but your Moe definitely exceeds within the other areas. Humanoids give you much more versatility and flexibility when it comes down to what you can do, rather than the monster-like forms.

....Ok, that was an off-topic blabbering.

About the Ghoul Invasion on Easto Village, we can discuss that after you've cleared some stuff in RL. So, yeah, I wish you the best of luck!

... Yeah, I miss using plz accounts. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kekeke
Member for 11 years
Author Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!