Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beyond the Veil

Beyond the Veil

a part of “Beyond the Veil”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

The story of an old home in New York, a cast of clueless mortals, and a gaggle of trapped spirits. How will these two groups affect each other? Can one survive with the other present?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beyond the Veil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beyond the Veil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:06 pm

@suckerluver: If you want your images to show up as images, you need to write "[img]"%20before%20the%20URL%20and%20then%20"[/img]" after the URL. Don't include those quotation marks :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:58 pm

would you mind if i changed the FC to Christina Ricci

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spayce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:41 pm

@spayce: You may, though I would have preferred you asking before using Christina Ricci in your character application.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Hey thanks I'll start on her I was out of town for family stuff I can start her now
"There's a place inside my soul wrought with desire but you tell me to keep it under wraps you try to smother my fire, you want to keep me down well you can't cause I'm a fighter!"
~ Ali

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Scar, I've finished Lil! Let me know if anything needs to be changed :)
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:41 pm

@Shadowhawk: Not a problem! Looking forward to seeing her!

@Calvazara: She looks lovely, dear!! I'm so excited! Did you want Lil to have a condo, or will she just wander around like Irene and "FC: Blake Lively"?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Thanks love! hmm would she be able to have her own condo? is that alright?

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Yeah, I'll make it work don't worry :3

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Thanks hunnie! <3

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:25 pm

I'm sorry about that, I figured I could change it back if it wasn't okay. Message me if there's anything else I need to adjust :)

spayce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:44 pm

@spayce: It's quite alright :) I was a bit moody in my response, so I apologize for that. Claire looks fine to me; I'm excited to see her and Jamie interact :D

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:28 pm

No worries and yes me too :)

spayce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:02 am

We're currently waiting on three characters right now. I will try to be in touch with the creators of these characters, but I will still be posting tomorrow even if they do not post their characters by then.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Really looking forward to your post scar!!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:43 pm

There's my post for Harvey! It took quite a while, because I had no motivation, but it's up! Feel free to post now, everybody. If you want to use my characters, just shoot me a PM or something so I know not to post for them before you do :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:51 pm

My post will be up within the next few days! Just been a mad few days!1

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:26 pm

It's also been quite hectic lately for me too!

Sara, I'll have Thredson's post up tonight (hopefully) and I plan to get something up for Jamie soon, too.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:51 am

Can I wait to make my post for Claire after Jamie?

spayce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:59 pm

That's perfectly fine! I do apologize for my lack of activity lately...I opened up a new roleplay on another site and it's been really crazy. Plus, I spent 4+ hours on Saturday trying to watch the new episode of Sherlock. Sooo, yeah :3

I'll have something up for Jamie by the end of the week.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Unfortunately, the person who was going to play "Andrew Marshall" bailed on me. Is anyone willing to take on this character?

ALSO, those who have not posted yet must post by next Wednesday or I will be removing their characters from the roleplay. PM me with any concerns or questions.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!