Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blood Meridian

Blood Meridian

a part of “Blood Meridian”, a fictional universe by Asterisk.

Earth has become a wasteland. Radiation pollutes the surface, the infected birthed from modern medicine roam the lands, and cruelty runs rampant amongst humanity struggling to survive. The year is 2019. There are no laws; there is only survival.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood Meridian”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blood Meridian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asterisk on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Anything related to the roleplay can be discussed here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asterisk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Blood Meridian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Have you decided on what's needed for the character sheet so I can start making my character for yours.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asterisk on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:43 pm

I just posted the character sheet to the character section.

I'll start working on my character as well.

Asterisk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:22 pm

You could have just added it to the intro to make things easier. I'll get to work on modding my character, but first I've got to get cooking for Yule tonight.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asterisk on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:41 pm

I ... should have thought of that. Changed and fixed that potential problem ^^! Take your time with your character. I'll have mine up soon.

Asterisk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Are you open to more people then those initially interested in the interest check, or have you limited this to three or four people?

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asterisk on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:48 pm

I'm more than open for more people to join. The sweet number I want to shoot for is 6-7 people.

Asterisk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:41 pm

AvengerSpirit shot me the link for this on Facebook. I'm sold. Building a character now.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

I'll definitely submit a character!

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asterisk on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:18 am

Great to have you two on board! Get those character sheets to me whenever you're able to ^^!

From what I've seen, I think we have a pretty good amount of folks who wanna do this. I'll begin to write up an introduction. It's time to get this show on the road.

Asterisk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:10 pm

When you think we'll be starting?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Yeah I can't wait to start.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asterisk on Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:24 am

I was planning to have the intro up tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

Not sure about all of you, but I'm fighting a food coma right now ... Ha ...

Asterisk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:55 am

Not really. Yule was Saturday. The 25th actually has no historical meaning. The first day of winter on the other hand actually does and i where all the traditions were stolen from.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:47 pm

I'm going to be a bastard for a minute.

It's sunday night on my part. I was kind of expecting a post. Is there going to be one before the new year or are you too busy?

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asterisk on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Folks I'm so sorry. We had some hard winds where I am, and I was left without power and internet for quite some time. I'm just editing the intro now. I'll understand if anyone lost interest. For those who haven't, I'll have something up shortly.

Again, I'm terribly sorry about the wait.

Asterisk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:43 pm

You have nothing to be sorry for, you can't do anything about bad weather. I'll get on with my post asap.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asterisk on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Can't wait to see the post Cordeaux! Hopefully the others will come back ^^!

Asterisk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:22 am

No need to apologize. I'll get on my soon as well.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Eesh. I'm a bit ashamed of my post. I didn't expect it to be so long, but at the same time I had to rush it, I have a time constraint.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!