Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Like Nobody Else

Like Nobody Else

a part of “Like Nobody Else”, a fictional universe by ChloeB223.

We are looking for that one person who could love us like nobody else...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Like Nobody Else”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Like Nobody Else

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:43 pm

She can be a character. I just didn't think anyone would want to play the extra characters considering that none of them have love interests

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:45 pm

May I make her a character? That way, incase of female role opens up, I'd be around?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:57 pm

Actually, you can take my girl @xRoo, that would be girl 4. I was about to create the CS but to be completely honest I am about to finally begin two 1x1 and I already have my hand kind of full with the ones I have so I might not have as much time to create her or post for her.

I'm really sorry @ChloeB223 I was really looking forward joining this one especially since the Milanos didn't start, I am sure I'll be joining more of your future roleplays though <3

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:06 pm

Oh wow! That is really kind of you, honestly.

I wouldn't mind being Girl number four and if you want, the little girl as well. If you're completely alright with that, of course.

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:21 pm

If it's not being too terribly rude, can I ask people not to play the NPC little girl? Since she's my character's daughter and all. I don't know I'd personally rather keep her as an NPC that me and Cookiiie would control here and there. If that's okay with the GM and I'm sorry if this sounds really rude :/

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Ok, that's fine.

And Happy New Years!!

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:33 pm

I am working on the profile now! Been in the ER with my boyfriend alll day today, hadn't had a chance.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:32 pm

Profile is sent in, just have to do the history, and hometown.

If she's accepted, I'm going to talk to Hallowed, and intertwine our history.

:) Hope you like her!

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Yeah, she's fine. And don't forget to talk to Cookiiie because that's who's playing your brother

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Working on that! Lol thank you for accepting me.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:11 am

*pokes* Is everyone still alive over here ? xD

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Lol yep.
Well, I made my history too long, so I'm trying to tweak the profile in order to get everything on there.

It's being difficult, too much on the page, so I'm trying to figure out what can go and what can stay.

I have her history on my harddrive, just can't seem to get it to fit on the profile. I tweaked a lot of it and still doesn't fit. Sooo...

I am working on it.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:35 pm

You do know, the history can be as long as you like it to? And when you write it up before you send it, sometimes your editing page gets too much to show you the preview, it doesn't mean that it doesn't all fit, just means you've gone too far for it to be able to show you a preview xD So you can have your sheet as long as you'd like, really.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Are you serious?

x.x Wow I feel stupid.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Still here. Need to contact some people, but very much still here. I never put a time limit on the CS, so I haven't really been rushing anyone - especially considering I put this up during New Years

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:21 am

Well, mine s aaalll done
After many trial and error and...blonde moments.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!