Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bring It On Around the World

a part of “Bring It On Around the World”, a fictional universe by ChloeB223.

Are you ready to bring it on in a tour around the world? And to spice things up, let's add some powers!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bring It On Around the World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bring It On Around the World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Bring It On Around the World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:47 am

May I reserve Claire Holt please?

Green tea ice cream is my favorite. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:59 am

Reserved for you. Have fun! ^_^

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:02 am

May I reserve FC Lee Hiyori?

I enjoy vanilla ice cream :)

EDIT: could I change her claim to Jessica Jung? :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:24 am

May I reserve Samuel Larson please? ^ ^

And I love rocky road ~
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Reserved and changed

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Hello! May I please reserve Vanessa Hudgens and Steven Mcqueen?

I'm partial towards mint chocolate chip, myself ^_^
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:25 pm

Sure thing, Miss Nomer

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Could I please reserve FC: Francia Raisa and change it to FC: Kristen Bell?
Hmmm, let's say vanilla? ^-^
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:57 pm

I'd just go ahead and make the character and send it in, Levesque xD I don't know where Chloe is at the moment but it doesn't hurt to make the character now anyways. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Wow, ok :(

I thought I posted earlier, but apparently, it didn't.

I approved the reservation, Levesque. Sorry my response hadn't come in

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:57 pm

I was just helping out ^_^ Faulty things happen with computers sometimes, and I figured if Levesque started working on the character now, you could come by later and comment, plus I thought it'd be a good thing to bump up the rp a bit. :) Sorry if I stepped a little out of line, Chloe. I only intended on helping out.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mere_Bear148 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:57 am

Jane Levy ; Cookie Dough

Mere_Bear148
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:59 am

Can I reserve Kat Dennings please?

my favorite ice cream flavour would be blueberry

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Wait, what? :(

That wasn't towards you. I was really upset about my computer. It's been acting up for the last few days and I am not okay with this. It means more money to spend and no one has time for that. Sorry, if you felt insulted.

And reserved

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 am

Actually I am sorry, I don't think I could do this RP, so I am going to withdraw my reservation, really sorry for the inconvenience

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:20 pm

Guys, please! If you can, tell your friends and anyone you think that would be interested in this RP about it

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!