Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Watchers of Vytica

The Watchers of Vytica

a part of “The Watchers of Vytica”, a fictional universe by Psicodelic.

Diseases had scoured the population, sending the many people of the Vytica into chaos and doubt. But their are legends and tales of six who will rise to save them from their doom. That time is now.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Watchers of Vytica”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Watchers of Vytica

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Watchers of Vytica"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The thought of having to breathe the same air as you makes me ill.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Watchers of Vytica

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:54 pm

May I reserve one of the girls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Could I reserve a male character? Thanks!

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:30 pm

rdaydreamer wrote:Could I reserve a male character? Thanks!
Miyer wrote:May I reserve one of the girls?

Both are reserved!

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marifisco on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:17 pm

May I reserve the last female slot? I can have the sheet in by tomorrow.

marifisco
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:23 am

marifisco wrote:May I reserve the last female slot? I can have the sheet in by tomorrow.

Reserved! And their is no rush to creating your character, as you can take all of the time that you deem necessary.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marifisco on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Well, I'm still on vacation, technically. So I just worked on Arethe straight through.

Also, I have her submitted. Hopefully, she is up to standards.

marifisco
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:13 pm

marifisco wrote:Well, I'm still on vacation, technically. So I just worked on Arethe straight through.

Also, I have her submitted. Hopefully, she is up to standards.

She's perfect.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WholesomeBURN on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:23 pm

I would like to reserve a spot for a male character, if you don't mind. Also, I gotta question, is magic allowed? And if so, what kind of magics? And lastly, what sort of races are allowed?
All you need to do is get with your group of friends, relax, lean back in your chair, bring a juice box up to your lips, and say "So, how about them mudkips?"

WholesomeBURN
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:31 pm

WholesomeBURN wrote:I would like to reserve a spot for a male character, if you don't mind. Also, I gotta question, is magic allowed? And if so, what kind of magics? And lastly, what sort of races are allowed?

It has been reserved, and magic is allowed, such as any type of element; fire, water, ice, etc., as long as it does not overpower another being in a fight, it's completely fine. Any race is allowed, it does not really matter, all they need is the ability to communicate and move.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Submitted my character! Hope his race and history work out, I was a bit confused by the plot so I left the latter a bit vague. I also added that my character suggested the "Watchers" name and was a bit of a leader/second in command if that's ok.

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:40 am

rdaydreamer wrote:Submitted my character! Hope his race and history work out, I was a bit confused by the plot so I left the latter a bit vague. I also added that my character suggested the "Watchers" name and was a bit of a leader/second in command if that's ok.

That's fine, and I apologize that the plot was confusing. I am new at creating role-plays so clearly they shan't be my best; obviously, so it may be possible that I should stick to creating characters. Oh, and your character is perfect.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Well, obviously we aren't going to be gaining a final character, so I shall proceed on with the roleplay, perhaps with five characters; or I should just create the male and play two parts. I guess I'll figure out tomorrow.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marifisco on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Did you put out a Roleplayer's Wanted thread? c: Those can help a lot.

Also, since I didn't realize humans could have magic, I slightly edited Arethe's profile from "basic healing" to "healing magic". I hope that sits well with everyone.

Also also! This coming Thursday, Friday, and part of Saturday I may not be able to post. I'm participating in a choral festival. We shall see, though.

marifisco
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:24 pm

marifisco wrote:Did you put out a Roleplayer's Wanted thread? c: Those can help a lot.

Also, since I didn't realize humans could have magic, I slightly edited Arethe's profile from "basic healing" to "healing magic". I hope that sits well with everyone.

Also also! This coming Thursday, Friday, and part of Saturday I may not be able to post. I'm participating in a choral festival. We shall see, though.

Eh, it's just one character. I'll create him soon when I am not so busy. Also, have fun at the festival, and don't worry about not being able to post, as I've been mildly busy as well.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WholesomeBURN on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Hey guys! Guess what, I lost my internet for like five days so this is my first day back... Did anything important happen?

WholesomeBURN
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:14 pm

Not really, we haven`t started :( I wonder if we ever will..

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:42 pm

Ah. Sorry. I've been really busy, but we can start now. We'll just go with five characters, I guess.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonder Strange Thing on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:35 pm

I was just wondering, before I go through the details of making a character, if this is open for that missing sixth person you apparently needed originally.
"The losing warrior goes to war and then seeks victory. The winning warrior seeks victory and then goes to war." ~ Sun Tzu

"There can be no reconciliation where there is no open warfare. There must be a battle, a brave boisterous battle, with pennants wa ving and cannon roaring, before there can be peaceful treaties and enthusiastic shaking of hands." ~ Mary Elizabeth Braddon

Yonder Strange Thing
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!