Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not Your Kind Of People

Not Your Kind Of People

a part of “Not Your Kind Of People”, a fictional universe by Vexilous.

A fantasy/cyberpunk adventure following the adventures of a Private Military Company. {Anime/Fantasy characters only please!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Not Your Kind Of People”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Not Your Kind Of People

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hdspencer14 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:21 am

Are we going to get this rolling soon? This is the third RP I've joined that hasn't gone anywhere fast. I really want this to be not dead.
Realize the impotence of proof reading everything you publish.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hdspencer14
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:38 am

Agreed. Wondering if we're going to get this running soon.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Yes, I'm just working on a bit of front-page editing right now to accommodate the two new characters, then I'll start working on the first post, which will be up either tonight or tomorrow, depending on what time I have to leave. Sorry to keep you guys waiting, I've just been a tad busy lately, but it should be all good now.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:46 am

It's okay, Vex. We were just a bit worried and all. ^^; Can't have this team of badasses die without a story, eh?

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm

So sorry to let you guys down, but circumstances have arisen where I have to travel and won't have access to the Internet for at least a week. I'm really sorry to everyone who put all that work into their characters, but I've been unable to post recently because my internet has been down and with me not having access for a while still, I think I'm going to postpone (not cancel!) the roleplay, and maybe when I get back, whoever's still interested can start with me.

Again I'm really sorry guys, and I wish I could work around this as I love all of your characters and appreciate all of the work you put into them.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Just to let you know, I'll be patiently waiting for this roleplay to be in the active roleplays section. :) I'll also keep tabs on the OOC thread.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Pretty much. Probably a bit late to the 'postponed party', but I'm not above waiting until you're back and fully functional Vexilous. Hell if anything, I'm the most patient person on the planet. (Not really.)

Just be sure to whip me a PM when you do decide to re-open this, 'cause I was, and will remain, excited for this thing to go and run an amazing film of badass action and stuff. ^^;

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hdspencer14 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Anyone still watching this OOC?

hdspencer14
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:28 pm

I'm waiting for the first post of this roleplay to start. :-/

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:47 pm

So, is anyone still here? Because I'm wondering if anyone wants to restart this roleplay, with permission from the GM of course. We had an awesome cast ready to start kicking some serious butt here.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!