Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Heart Given

The Heart Given

a part of “The Heart Given”, a fictional universe by Blind3y3.

Have you ever thought your heart would be in another person? Experimented on, subjects try to survive or be killed. Do they have a chance or will their hearts only suffer?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Heart Given”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Heart Given

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Nothing is perfect. When there is science there are possibilities :) I had submitted the first post. Also I realized there is still one master missing so if needed I will play that one as well. If after a day no one takes the master position I will play it as well. I think we all want to get this started.
There is more to life..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Meh...I don't mind if Kay goes master-less for now...he could always just bug the scientists, since he knows all the scientists are secretly mega lonely.

Also, I wouldn't mind doubling up and doing a scientist character. I'll take the regular scientist...?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:58 pm

Alright as long as you are okay with it and if anything you could fall for a scientist or uncover something who knows. And sure be the regular nice scientist. I think i will just take out the 3rd to make it all easier.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:05 am

Scientist added. More side-character than anything.
Also, trying to figure out what to post...
-.- <( . . . )

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:24 am

I can take a 2nd Master if you really need me to, in addition to the demon-blood and first master I'm creating ...

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:57 am

If you want to, if you can manage. Too many characters can be encumbering.

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:25 am

3 is fine. I'm juggling 3, and maybe 4, in another RP, so it should be fine. I'll get it up tomorrow night, or Thursday.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:09 am

What ever works is fine. If it doesn't turn out as we expect then we can faze certain characters to side characters. Post what you feel you can and if you dont know what to post than wait till a next post is up and see what happens.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Posted for Wade Waters...he got coffee for some people!
:D
But, also, he's prolly gonna ask about some missing Psyche Evaluation documents done for the staff o scientists, and whether the scientists are putting the sanitation crew and sanitation procedures to good use.
D:

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:35 pm

That is okay :)

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Maybe we should wait for the rest to post before posting anymore...
._.

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Oops.
The thought of having to breathe the same air as you makes me ill.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby libidinosus on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:02 pm

I'm attempting to wait till at least 1-3 posts are made after my post before I post again, so that should act as a buffer. If it passes 9pm(central us), nobody excep those my char is interacting with have posted, and the people I've interacted with have posted, I'll post again as to not hold back others.
~ don't make me snap my fingers in a pentagram formation ~
- latin incantation -
~ eternal damnation ~

libidinosus
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:17 pm

I usually wait for everyone to get their first post in...I always wait for others to make two more posts before I post again.

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:27 pm

I'll be getting a post up sometime tomorrow.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Everyone post that hasnt then we will all proceed. Im sure that would be fine and fair.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:50 pm

I can't post until you accept the other two characters.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:05 pm

So Kura Ravengade and TheShyGirl have to make their first posts. No real pressure, though...good RPs take time and consideration!
*strikes pose*
In other news, Wade is currently my focus character at the moment.

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:06 pm

I accepted the characters.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Should I post next...?

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!