Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Project Zero: Escape

Project Zero: Escape

a part of “Project Zero: Escape”, a fictional universe by Adelphia.

A group of lab-rat mutants escape an Institute, and run into a group of free mutants, working to take down various institutes across the U.S. Will you survive in this desperate fight for freedom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Zero: Escape”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Project Zero: Escape

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:36 pm

I was thinking along the same lines, if this takes much longer to start no ones going to stay...
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Everyone, I am deeply sorry for my lack of appearance. My wi-fi hasn't been working for the past few weeks. School and work have kept me busy, and I apologize.

If you are still willing to continue the RP, please reply.
There is no method except to be very intelligent.
- T. S. Eliot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adelphia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevinaAvari on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:36 am

I'm definitely still in. I just finished typing up my character sheet; I just need to add the coding in and I'll have the sheet posted in no time. :)

~ Devina

DevinaAvari
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:06 am

I'm still here for now.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:01 pm

I'm always here just checking up on anything and everything

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:41 pm

I am still here. :3
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:57 pm

The post is up! It is basically a brief flashback beforehand, and then the scientists going crazy as the sirens go off, signalling the rebellion and escape. For the Others in the lab, you can just talk about your confusion, or suspicion.

If you are a rebellion Other, you can talk about right before the explosion, or plotting it. Whatever you think of.

Any questions, just let me know!

Adelphia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:52 am

I'm still here! :)

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:24 am

Hey, sorry I sort of vanished. A lot of things were happening on my end so I couldn't log in. I am still kind off and on, but willing to role-play. Is this story dead though? I only see two posts and I've been gone for like a month. :/

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevinaAvari on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:10 am

It just started up within the last couple of weeks. I've been working on getting the coding done for my character profile, but hopefully I'll have that up in a couple of days.

DevinaAvari
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Anyone still around? I know it's been a while but I really liked the idea of this RP, if there's anyone still interested in carrying on then give me a shout.

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:22 am

I'm still here, although it's pretty much dead here.

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:36 am

Ah I suspected as much. Shame, I think it could've been really fun

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevinaAvari on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:36 pm

It was a really good concept, and I wish I could have stuck with it, but unfortunately life got in the way. :/

DevinaAvari
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:40 am

There's always the chance of things picking back up though. I get emails when there's notification, so I'm pretty much here when it's ready to take off again.

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!