Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Being Locked Out of Heaven

a part of “Being Locked Out of Heaven”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When you fall in love it is amazing. But sometimes, you fall for someone you shouldn't all for different reasons. But will those reasons tear them all apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Being Locked Out of Heaven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:05 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Being Locked Out of Heaven"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Being Locked Out of Heaven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:30 am

You know I took one look at this title of this RP and I immediately knew that it had to be yours xD

So To business, May I have the Elizabeth Gilles FC but possibly change her to Dania Ramirez?

The color shall be Green and I believe we have met on one or two occasions.....*ponders* but I could be wrong. *shrugs* ^-^
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:31 am

May I please reserve Girl 2 Hayden Panettiere? her story seem very interesting :)

For color I am thinking about light blue :)

and I do believe we have rped several times in the past, however I am not sure which ones

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyLily on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:58 am

May I reserve Girl 3, Jessica Lowndes please? I have a great idea for how I can play her with how her story is. But I think I'm going to change her Face Claim to Caity Lotz and her color would probably be purple.
I have never roleplayed with you before due to the fact that I am new to this website but I assure you I am not new to roleplaying and will always put forth my best efforts.

SkyLily
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenGentleman on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:11 am

I'm going to send in a CS for Elizabeth Gillies, since in the rules you said we can compete for roles. (:

I don't have a hex color yet(and probably won't, aha), and I've roleplayed with you previously, on a different account.

GreenGentleman
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Okay, I have all of the reservations noted.

Also: If you guys know anyone who would be willing to take a male, let me know. ^_^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:07 am

Okay since I don't like competing for a fc I'd like to change my reservation to Avan Jogia but change his FC to Norman Reedus if that's okay.

The answer is now Red/Maroon and yes, yes we have.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:16 am

Hi BleedingLover may I reserve Guy 1 (FC: Grey Damon)?
Guy 1's Hex color: 5b36ff
Yes we have definitely rp'd together before.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:04 am

Hi BleedingLover, could I make a character for guy 3, Dean Geyer?

Hex color #63b946, and I don't believe we ever have rp'd together

One question, could it be that people from other couples may know each other? I thought it could be nice if guy 3 would be the older brother of girl 2 for example.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:00 pm

They definitely may know each other and if its okay with the other person, then you can absolutely make them siblings.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Hello there! :D

I'd like to request playing the NPC, Juliana Jackson, if that's alright with you. :3

I'd like to change her name and her FC. Her name...I was thinking of going with Cece Garland and going with Blake Lively for her FC.

Hex code: #9932CC/DarkOrchid

And I can't remember if we RP'd together or not! O_O We might of...I've seen you around....but my bad memory is to blame. >.>

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:06 pm

Ok, no problem. I'll change that for you now. ^_^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:18 pm

Thank you very much, ma'am. ^_^

I shall go ahead and start working on her CS.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!