Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Born To Raise Hell

Born To Raise Hell

a part of “Born To Raise Hell”, a fictional universe by Iye Khara.

Private RP. At this point it's unlikely anybody unaffiliated with the RP is gonna see this anyway, so I shan't be bothered to include some clever shit or whatever in the description.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Born To Raise Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Born To Raise Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:16 pm

I figured Legion, as the headlining band, woulda been playing last, so I assumed we were just skipping sorta to the end there, but... uh, Celedia, you wanna edit, or d'you guys want the show to go on? I guess I can roll with either one, though in the latter case, it would seem Legion isn't exactly the headliner. :v
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Well, fuck.

Sorry about that but I saw "After the performance from Psychosis and Aborticide..." and thought that meant we were third!

I can edit it to show we were last though!

Edit: And fixed!
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:34 pm

My bad. Shoulda been like 'after Psychosis and Aborticide and a couple other bands nobody gives a shit about' to clarify :v

Anyway, I'll get a post in sometime in the next few hours or such.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Sorry for the horrible suck post but I was trying to get something in so you guys didn't have to keep waiting! This time of year just... sucks. Holidays and what not and it's flu season and I work for a pharmacy which means flu shots and antibiotics and everyone asking about vitamins and zinc and echinacea and AHH!

(Ps- I like how RPG doesn't believe echinacea is a word and wishes for me to change it to machinate.)

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Naw, the post was fine, Celedia. And sorry that you're so swamped :v

Anyway, followed it up with my post, wherein Izzie introspects angstily! No, no, please, there's no need to cheer, it was her pleasure, really.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:43 pm

She was just sayin' she didn't wanna end up in Raisa's 'collection' or something like that.

Pretty much that whole paragraph required quoting but I'll just post this one and say that I actually LOL'd.

I can totally imagine Raisa collecting people... Which is the creepy part. ;)

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that you haven't been forgotten but that writing has unfortunately had to take a back seat while real life intervenes. I am currently working 65 or so hours per week, plus I've been busy in my down time because my boyfriend's grandmother is in hospice and the holidays are (obviously) rapidly approaching. I haven't even really been able to get on the internet for a week to show you how much free time I have.

That being said, I probably won't be back until the first of the year or close to it. If you need to skip my characters or fade them to the background to continue moving along so the story doesn't die completely, feel free. If you have any questions I can be reached at RPGCeledia[ at ]gmail.com though once again please don't expect a swift reply since it's a tertiary email.

Otherwise, know that I think about this place often and wish I could join you. ;) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Sorry to hear about that, Celedia, but thanks for lettin' us know. In that case, Arma, do you wanna wait up a couple weeks for Celedia, or should I do a post to keep shit moving til then?

EDIT: I just realised I accidentally typed 'years' instead of 'weeks', so in case anybody read that and thought I was being a massive dick, nope, just a massive dumbass. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Sorry to hear that as well, Celedia. I myself am likely to be rather busy lately as well because as usual when the holidays approach, life becomes hectic for just about everyone.

I can go either way, Comrade (I still have a hard time not calling you Painkiller.). Whatever you think is best, I personally think we should probably try to keep things moving a little bit but not do too much as we don't want Celedia to fall behind or anything like that.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Finally got that post up. Ain't much, but it should keep shit afloat until Celedia's able to post again.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:07 am

Well, I sure hope everything's alright with Celedia.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:57 pm

I hope so too. I had just been contemplating writing to you to ask if you had heard anything from her lately - I knew she had said she would be back around the first of the year, and I wasn't going to be surprised if it would be a little later as she had a lot on her plate but it's been awhile.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Wanna maybe put in another couple posts to keep things moving and such? Or perhaps we should just continue to wait. Hopefully all's well with them.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm up for writing something to keep things going if you think that would be best. I don't want this to die, but I also don't want Celedia to get left behind.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:55 pm

I leave it entirely in your hands. I doubt this will die unless Celedia... I dunno, just plain never returns for one reason or another, but we could continue a post every now and then until they get back just to avoid the possibility of our own interests fading in the interval.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:19 am

Hi guys. It's been a while.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:12 am

Ayy. Good to see you again, Erik. :)

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:38 am

I will have Victor resurface shortly. So glad this is happening, Holy crap.

Hi :3

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:09 pm

oh wow people are posting in the OOC

hello Something

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:39 am

So...now what?

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!