Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fairy Tail: Forever Strong

Fairy Tail: Forever Strong

a part of “Fairy Tail: Forever Strong”, a fictional universe by THESexyMaid_001.

Fairy Tail is the strongest Guild in the Kingdom of Fiore. Discover who you are and help carry on their legacy!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail: Forever Strong”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fairy Tail: Forever Strong

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Ssssh, who made you the roleplay doctor? Where's the degree that says you can make that call? ;P
For all we know somethin in real life popped up for the gym and she'll get on tonight. Idk, maybe I'm too hopeful but I'll be keeping an eye on this one in hopes that she reappears anyways.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:33 pm

I'm .... so .... SORRY YOU GUYS!!! DX I don't mean to disappear but it always HAPPENS!!!! I'll get my post up now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sizzle on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 pm

So, NekoChan 1 - Reborn 0?
Three... two... one... and!

Sizzle
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:25 am

I'm glad I'm wrong this time :)

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:54 am

Aaaaw, yeah! Good to hear from you again, Miss GM ^-^

EDIT: Hahahah, I kinda went and typed up something short to post. Just to kinda introduce Chae to the scene... Of course I realized halfway through writing the thing that it was less than ideal to introduce her in the middle of the inductions, but I think I did it subtly enough. I'm just glad to finally get to write a post!

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Guess who caught up to the Fairy Tail anime and started reading the manga! It's me.
Though the introduction of a certain Lost Magic user has got me puzzled. *sighs*
I tried to write something original, and it ended up being similar to a pre-existing magic, after all... That's what I get for writing an OC before catching up, I suppose.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sizzle on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:11 pm

I, admittedly, should probably do that too. But one too many times have I gotten fed up with the show due to spoiling things for myself like Lisanna and Cana's secrets. Also, I think I'm on a filler arc involving Lucy's cousin or something, so I refuse to do anything about it...

Sizzle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Well, I spoiled a couple things for myself in clearing up my suspicions regarding the particular sort of Lost Magic I find my Emotion Magic inadvertently is similar to. I'll most likely have to re-write a coupla things, if only because I am now mostly convinced that my magic fits the bill of Lost Magic and I must either embrace it and change Chae's backstory a bit or alter the magic to move away from that and individualize her magic...

In any case, I'm just at the point of pushing through the huge chunk of that manga that has already been animated. It was hard enough with Magi, but Fairy Tail is so much longer >.<

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:54 am

...Well...I'm no Roleplay doctor...so...I guess this roleplay is still...

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:14 am

I've been waiting to post because I asked the GM about altering my character profile... Where did she go?

EDIT: I've tweaked Chaemi's profile just a tad. She's pretty much the same; only a little bit of her history really got changed. To summarize, Chaemi's Emotion magic is a little different from the normal Emotion magic, presenting questions about whether it is strictly 'Emotion magic' as far as it has been defined within Fiore. I question whether it is Lost Magic or not, so now Chaemi does, too...

Edit EDIT: I wrote up a quick post! Also had to change a name in the edited part of my background cause reasons -u-"

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:12 am

Sorry! I'm just waiting for Surfergirl before I post...

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:31 am

*Bides time to see if Surfergirl will post*
I'll give it another day or two... *sighs*

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sizzle on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Don't count on it; she hasn't been on for a month.

Sizzle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:32 pm

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Omg! Im so sorry! I completely forgot about this rp! I haven't been on my computer in like forever as been doing A level exams! I apologise! Ill make up for it big time if this hasn't died!

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:13 am

I'm here, at least...

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sizzle on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Jesus, A level?

Sizzle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Mm college exams suck..

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:52 am

No one's posting... D:

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!