Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Kyushi Problem

The Kyushi Problem

a part of “The Kyushi Problem”, a fictional universe by laxnchill20.

The gym leader's of the Kyushi Region need to stop a new threat. Why is Red assisting the enemy? Up to 7 openings remain

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Kyushi Problem”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Kyushi Problem

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Shishio shishio shishio, why most you recommend the one set my xy sun team can't destroy. (Not the one Sebastian uses but my real team. Freaking volt turn... i hate it.

Now by all means anyone interested can feel free to use it. I just personally don't like that my team actually has to try to beat it.... lol
Laxnchill20

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Freaking double post...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:06 pm

I did!'t even say the extra mean stuff, which is just throwing in utility counters so you always have an answer for something they've got. Like Washer Forme Rotom, any Lucario set, Mienshao, Sun Supported Infernape, Terrakion, Magnezone, Conkledurr, Mega Gardevoir, Gengar, or Gyarados. Oops...
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:08 pm

But the idea.... A good volt turn team wrecks everything. ... especially my sun supported solar power Charizard... damn gliscor....

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Yeah... Gliscor kinda fucks his shit. But hey, it's not Charizard's fault, if itsn't immune to poison, entry hazards, or earthquake or any combination thereof, Gliscor wrecks it. It's just how Gliscor is. Throw Wash-Tom into the mix and you get yourself a powerful offensive core. Volt-Turn is just strong right now.

Also, get this, Talonflame is useful! Put him in sand teams to answer grass typed threats. He has a choice banded, priority Brave Bird. That's right, it's a priority speed, 180 base power move, off of 425 attack. Have you shit yourself yet? Combine him with. Wash-Tom, Excadrill, and either sand enducer. Let the havoc ensue.
Last edited by XShishioX on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Even chlorophyll venusaur can't beat him. Unless i give him hp ice but that means i can't sleep powder/ growth. Which is tank special sweeper saur's best set.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Yup. Gotta rock that ice coverage. You need stab ice beam, or stab hydro pump to beat him. Again, fucking Wash-Tom. He's arguably the best Pokémon in OU right now. His counters, can still get ko'd by him. He's a monster.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Hate wash tom.....

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:44 pm

woah woah woah Neko-senpai? Boku wa Shishio no Kouhai. (dear god I know I broke a grammar rule there)

Also I thought our team set was more strict...kinda frees things up. Was debating of essentially rolling Ice/Water since I thought we were somewhat following the whole mono thing the games follow...but now we're talking fun things.

Also you know damn well if I'm rolling Ice I'm grabbing me a 32 turn min Walrein stall.

I don't care if I end up Elite Four or Gym Leader

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:02 pm

Originally I wanted the Gym leaders to have either 3 pokemon sharing a type and three of their choice. The elite four I wanted to make sure they had an overall theme.

I changed my mind and as long as your team has an overall theme to it, you can do what you want. For example, although all of Sebastian's pokemon are Fire/Grass, the theme of the team is Sun Abuse.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:35 pm

currently debating between environmental extortion (weather, terrain usage). And rolling just straight up Ice/Water team...granted to an extent the two ideas are compatible/identical.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:40 am

I just wanna make sure no one has given up on this one, I do really wanna get it going, just waiting on the characters to get in and then we'll get going. I'm not gonna wait til we fill out the full cast of gym leaders and and elite four, those of us who are here should be good enough to get this rolling.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Still here, lax. I've been kinda stuck with Tobias' history. For some reason I know what I want to write, but I feel like it's going to be too short. At least, compared to everyone else's history so far. xD

But, yeah, still here. :)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Short is fine. Venom's was long cause he thought i challenged him to write it that long. So just write up whatever feels right. It's just the to give us an insight into the character and to give me a chance to see some writing out of people I've never rped with before.

Also neko? Are you all here?

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:08 pm

So I have accepted both Byte and Shishio's characters without histories because they both have everything else completed. Shishio and I have talked about Nissa's history and I know how it's gonna go down and that he will write it in when he can. I trust Byte to write out Tobias's history before we begin and I'm not worried.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:29 am

I'm still adding bits and pieces there, but I'm hoping to have it finished soon. Work has me a little lacking in the urge to write for deadlines. Not that there was a deadline here, but still. xD

Anywho, expect it to be finished soon.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!