Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hidden World

The Hidden World

a part of “The Hidden World”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

(Dedicated RPers wanted. Only join if, like me, you wish to be a part of an interesting RP that doesn't die, has tons of detail, but also allows you to be creative! Details about the RP itself are inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hidden World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Hidden World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hidden World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Hidden World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BDMystic on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:37 am

Hello! I'd like to reserve a Psychic character, please!
Illegitimi non Carborundum

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BDMystic
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:47 am

BDMystic wrote:Hello! I'd like to reserve a Psychic character, please!

Well, people can make multiple psychics, so go ahead.

Welcome aboard.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:04 pm

Is it okay if i make a submissive White werewolf female?

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Just wondering, can I make an alien? If not then an Altlantian? (Guy from atlantis).

Weilacca
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Weilacca wrote:Just wondering, can I make an alien? If not then an Altlantian? (Guy from atlantis).

I have to say no to the Alien. Lol

But sure, Atlantean is perfectly acceptable.

As for the White Werewolf female, that is fine too

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:33 am

Ah cool! I like that :D I'll get around to making the character later.

Weilacca
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malan on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:52 pm

I have a good idea for two human characters. Do you think that I could make both of them? One of them could die, it it comes to that.

Malan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:05 pm

Yeah. You can make humans. One of my characters from the old one used to be a human.

Ahh, silly Dylan. Got into so much trouble.

Anyways, awesome to hear both of you. I expect characters by tonight!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 am

Weilacca wrote:Ah cool! I like that :D I'll get around to making the character later.

Nuuuuu. Do it naaaaooooooo!

Also, Arabella, you need to update your cahracter sheet. It certainly looks done to me. lol

Anyways, so I will be PMing Weilacca, then putting up a first post. By the time everyone has gotten their posts in, I suspect he will be done.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:03 pm

All done now, ill make my post ASAP

Weilacca
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Yeah.

Kinda glad Malan has some evil to throw into the mix. Until Zamikar resurfaces, I don't got my awesome bad ass Evil Demon that tortures people for pleasure.

Well, Demon/Part Wiccan, now. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!