Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Silhouette Institution: Revival

Silhouette Institution: Revival

a part of “Silhouette Institution: Revival”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

An institution on the middle of France, unknown to the rest of the world theses students are being trained to understand and use in their defense their "Special" Powers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silhouette Institution: Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Silhouette Institution: Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:59 pm

So I have my character's personality and history done, but because I am in Mexico using Mexican internet, I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I return to see if I can get a picture and need a description.
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm

I too have submitted a WIP, I shall finish as soon as possible.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Finally finished up my character~

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Finally... I finished my character :D

I know I may not have a lot in my character's profile (I'm not a particular fan of character sheets), but I did my best in drawing out important points of his background and mannerisms.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 pm

Hey everyone.

So I have exams all week, and my grandmother just passed this morning.
I'm not sure how active I will be this week, so I apologize. I will try my best to review all your characters and get a post in, but I'm not sure when that will be.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:11 pm

I am very sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing, and it must be extra tough with exams. I don't think any of us want you to stretch yourself too thin. With all of that going on, being active isn't a big deal. I'm pretty sure we'll all still be here when you get done mourning and with exams.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that, Amy. The passing of those we love is never easy. Take your time, focus on your family and schoolwork, after all, those things do come first. Get back to us/give us some time when you're ready. As Señor Grave said, there's no need to push yourself.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm having trouble nailing down my character's personality and appearance. I've got basic info, history, and powers done, but I haven't picked out a face claim and how I want him to act. I'll need to mull it over, make up some prototypes on paper, the usual arduous processes. You don't need to worry about me, at least. I'll be struggling along trying to nail down my ideas for a bit longer anyway. Plus. I like my CS's to look pretty. :P

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:29 pm

No need to apologize. None of us are going anywhere. Good Luck with exams I just finished with mine. And about the passing, I'm sorry. You might be tired of hearing them. I know when I lost my uncle i was sick of them. But take your time. I will be just as excited whenever you post as I was when I sent in the CS. xD
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:48 pm

I like your avatar, Dreamer. I'm a big fan of Soul Eater myself. Crona and Ragnarok are definitely striking a pose lol.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:09 am

Thanks True Grave! They are my favorite characters.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:22 pm

All done chums! Sorry that took so long. I have finally finished with Elliot's CS and I am ready to begin, I hope we weren't just waiting on me, I would feel very bad about not getting my act together sooner. >w<"

Also, @Amy, would it be possible to put up a character relations thread in the OOC? This way we can have players collaborate on their character's relationships before/during play and can speed up interactions between peeps. I've done it before with some decent success, but it was only a suggestion, you needn't do it if you don't think it's necessary. I just know a few of us have characters who have been at Silhouette for a year or more, and they would be sure to know about each other by now. XP

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Hopefully, my character will be accepted. I haven't received any feedback from Amy, and I'm sure she has much going on right now and can't blame her for her inactivity. I'm just anxious to start.

Are we all here? :D

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:08 pm

I'm pretty anxious to start myself. I've spent lots of time crafting a move-set for my character as he gets stronger and making up AMV's of him in my head to music I listen to, which actually helps me come up with some of my best ideas. I've been excited to start since the original, and will be ready whenever Amy is ready to start it up.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Im still here. I really want this to start. Im slowly dying from the wait.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:33 am

I have no doubt that it'll be worth the wait!

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:27 pm

So, I apologize but I have some unfortunate news.

After a very rough past week of everything, I've realize that I do not have time at all to run a role play with such a large mass of people. More often of times, I only do small role plays.

I have talked to Shishio, and explained to him that I would not like anyone to go ahead and remake this role play, citing me as the original creator or not. I apologize if I come off as unfair. It's just that in the future when I do end up having time, I might end up remaking it myself. Now, I would be completely fine if you guys came up with a role play BASED off of this, but I do not want one out there the same.

Once again I am so very sorry, and wish you all the best.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Sorry to hear that. If anyone does want to do something based off of Silhouette, let me know. I've still got a story to tell with Scott, and all I need is the right forum.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Olive must live! I would make the RP myself but I have been crazy busy. But whoever makes it...let me know.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myfootlesscow9 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:45 pm

I want Stephanos to live on! Message me TrueGrave. I'm in this with you!!

Myfootlesscow9
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!