Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Two young gentlemen's struggles to be together.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Two young gentlemen's struggles to be together.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:14 am

MORRIS GARSON & TALIA CLARKDAUGHTER

Talia went through the opening after Morris. There was no guard nearby. No one saw them broke out of their dark cell and into the well-lit corridor. Both she and Morris blinked their stinging eyes, slowly adjusting to the light.

“Here,” said Talia, guiding both the males.

When the furious mother turned a corner, there was a two men standing guard. When they saw her, their hands moved to reach for their sheathed weapons.

“No you don’t,” said Talia.

She was quick to reach them, kicked both with once foot each. They were pushed back and hit the wall behind them. While Morris did a choke hold on the other person and rendered the man unconscious, Talia grabbed the other one by the wrist. twisted him backwards to the wall. The man snarled and attempt to call for help. That was when Talia’s other hand clenched on to his neck, suppressing the man’s voice.

She leaned her head close to the side of the man’s head. “Where is my son?” she asked him in a threatening tone and lessened the pressure of her fingers. “Answer me quietly unless you want your neck ripped apart.”

“Wha… What son?” groaned the man.

She tightened her fingers as a warning not to lie.

“Th… third floor,” he answered. “The White Rooms.”

With that, she bashed him in the head with her elbow, causing the man to lose consciousness.

Surprisingly, it wasn’t difficult for them to find their way to the third floor. There was more than one White Room on floor. One by one, the group had to check the names of the prisoner labelled on the strange doors. Along the way, Talia had not paid much attention to Zayden. She just assumed that he would at least accompany her and Morris.

Finally, they found Zach’s cell.

After an understanding nod, Morris placed his hands on the door and pulled. The door did not budge.

“Protected by magic,” said Morris.

With a frown, Talia started working on the electrical panel next to the door.

“Just a minute,” she said. “I’m a little rusty.”

With a beep, the door sled to the side, creating an opening.

There was Zach, lying on the cold floor with his back still bleeding.

“Zach!” Talia exclaimed. Tears instantly fell from her eyes and drenched her cheeks. She quickly ran to him. She wanted to hug him but she was afraid that it would hurt him. She wanted to heal him, but her strength was needed to escape the Holy Temple.

Morris jogged in checked on the injured young man. “Zach, are you okay?”

“D… dad?” Zach quickly sat up and turned to face them. “Mo… mom?”

When he saw them, his eyes tear up. He quickly hugged both of them tightly. Talia then did not hesitate to hug him back, more tears flowed.

“Okay, enough. We’ll have time for this later.” Morris turned to Talia. “You should pick his locks quickly.”

“Right,” said Talia, picking herself up and taking out the pin from her pocket. She did as Morris said and Zach’s bracelets fell off.

At that moment, Zach had his eyes on someone else. “Zayden?” he said unsure whether he was seeing right.

LEON MORRISSON

Aleia stopped Leon for only a moment. “I cannot tell you what to do, dear, but… if you truly think this is the route to take... please be careful. The Temple will still be looking for us. Promise that you will be back before dark.”

“She is right, young man. If anyone sees you leaving or entering this house, they could alert the Temple if they know you are wanted. If you are sure this is the right path to take, make sure to cover your head and face. That should be enough to keep any from realizing who you are.” The oldest woman said. Clara rose from her seat and then slowly began gathering the empty plates from the table

“I cannot promise that I’ll be back before dark, Misses Harwell. In fact, I may not be coming back at all” the young boy responded. “And do not worry, Misses Blackwater. I’ll be sure to stay in the shadows.” With that, he walked to the front doors and opened it. He turned his head back to the women and gave them a quick nod before moving on, swallowed by the brightness of the morning light.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!