Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Alaganda

Alaganda

a part of “Alaganda”, a fictional universe by Lacare.

Sandbox-styled. The post-apocalypse setting was caused by world war. Primary focus: different aspects of new life. No sci-fi/fantasy. Adult content is allowed within this RPG as restricted by the site rules, but please try to keep it to a minimum.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alaganda”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Alaganda

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lacare on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Alaganda"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Life spins violently, shaking the very ground beneath your feet. Can one live through it? No, never.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lacare
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Alaganda

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Hey, I saw the RPers wanted thread and was kinda interested in what was here. Now, before I go making characters, does anyone have ideas as to where they want to start? I think it'd defeat the purpose of RPing if we were all just on our own.
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbassArmageddon on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:33 pm

I sense much potential. I'm in.
Redred33mer, I know I've just arrived, but one of the character's descriptions tell that she is traveling towards Kansas City. Perhaps an unexpected crossing of paths and high tension is in order?

DumbassArmageddon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:37 am

The idea is for it to be somewhat sandbox and I'm glad you're both interested, however I'd rather people spread out a bit more haha, everyone seems to be heading for KC. My character shall be roaming the world and so there are opportunities there, if people spread out more then when other people join they'll go to those areas too and so on and so forth. As I said Braylen will be going around and interacting and if you two pick an area together it'll help spread out new people and we can use Aevum and other rogue groups to sort of connect everyone, them and the governments/lecs etc.
Life is merely a puzzle,and every being,every object,every speck of existence. Is but a small piece of an infinitely expanding picture.

My OTP, TheXenomorph1 X Pika_Girl

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:18 am

I like the idea of this sandbox world you have, but as long as we don't have many characters, it might be a better idea to set up one group at a time in a specific area. That way, we can have a sort of methodical chaos instead of just hoping for the best.

I'll have a character in later today or tomorrow.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lacare on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:34 am

Yeah, I kinda see both of your points. My best suggestion is, for right now, travel near KC or, if you want rogues, then either make traveling rogues around KC or join NYC as rogues. Remember too, rogues and villagers have a tendency to travel from place to place more and can always end up somewhere else if they start out in KC. I am actually planning on this happening with Alleria :) Thanks so much for being interested and looking to join!

Lacare
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!