Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Illusions

Illusions

a part of “Illusions”, a fictional universe by rikura.

What if you could erase someone's memory with a touch? Or manipulate their senses? Or sway their emotions? They're all illusions, and they all happen in the mind...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Illusions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Illusions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sherlocked215 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:21 am

I think it would be cool to have them all get captured by the tracers and have to escape.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sherlocked215
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:45 am

tht would be cool to see the team work or solo acts of trying to escape play out = O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Just a quick question, are we able to post again, or should we wait until all the others post?
The thought of having to breathe the same air as you makes me ill.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rikura on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:20 pm

You can go ahead and post again, interact with the other characters until everyone has posted, and then Dr. Mason (the owner) will show up and we'll get things rolling.

rikura
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Hope my post wasn't too long ^^; but I got dem boys up = D

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:41 pm

I apologize if my post is kinda disjointed and jerky. I didn't have time to proof read it.
Love me or hate me, still an obsession!

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:12 am

Jessicas fucking AWESOME no worries = P hahaha

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rikura on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:31 am

Alright~ I didn't give much info. about Erasers in the intro. or how the ability works. Sorry 'bout that, lol. Okay, so Erasers can't see anyone else's memories or anything like that when they erase them. It's like, touch, memories gone. If you've read "The Darkest Minds" by Alexandra Bracken, the erasing in this RP is very similar to how it happens in the book. For example, when you're erased from someone's mind, for a split second, you see an picture of yourself behind your eyes and every memory they have of you disappears. When your character better understands and can control the ability, you erase other people and things the same way.

I explained Listeners better than Erasers, but I also got the idea of how the ability works from that book, so if ya got questions about them, or any other abilities, please ask me about 'em <3

rikura
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:19 am

did i misuse my erasers ability in any way? just wondering for reference later on >o<

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rikura on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Nope~ you're good :)

rikura
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rikura on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:37 pm

Don't y'all hate it when you're in the middle of posting a reply, and the webpage crashes?

rikura
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm

rikura wrote:Don't y'all hate it when you're in the middle of posting a reply, and the webpage crashes?

Happens to me all the time. My internet has been shitty lately, for no apparent reason, and so I've been caught in the midst of posting when it goes down.

It sucks.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Which is why, i write everything in my libre word office (huggles) I dont trust RPG after it has destroyed countless god given posts D =

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rikura on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Alright, whoever hasn't introduced their characters yet will have to catch up later.

rikura
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:00 pm

I want to cuddle lexiii I cant help but see her through pamellas eyes. Aaaaah the friendship that wl hopefully bud this spring lol

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rikura on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:26 pm

lol :3

rikura
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Sorry i havent been able to post, I have a huge paper due wednesday, after that ill post = )

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:13 pm

I apologize as well. I've been traveling quite a bit this past week. I'll try to post in the near future.

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tatertots on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:04 pm

Very sorry I haven't posted yet. Just recently got a new job and I'm working crazy hours. I'm working on a response as we speak

Tatertots
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rikura on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Hey, it's all cool :) I just now am working on a reply for one of the other roleplays I'm in that this new semester of college had made me completely forget about.

rikura
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!