Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Angel Kisses

Angel Kisses

a part of “Angel Kisses”, a fictional universe by Miss_Dreamer.

4 Perfect Angels. 4 Imperfect Humans. 4 Unlikely Romances.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel Kisses”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Angel Kisses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Angel Kisses"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Angel Kisses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Hello! I didn't put any of the angel rules up because I wanted all the angels to be taken first. But the rules will be up once that happens.

Happy Roleplaying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:45 pm

May I reserve the Head Guardian? :3

Also---sample of my writing HERE

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Hey I'd love to reserve Taylor but I was curious what do you mean a link of my rp style. Like a sample or like what type of rp's do I do?

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:04 pm

@shatari19
Of course you can have him my love. I wouldn't give him to anyone else. Lol. XD

@youbunnyboo2
It means I want a link to things you Rped in. So I know how long your post are and what not. Also to see if you post in 3rd person which is a must.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Well here's a link

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:32 pm

@yourbunnyboo2
RESERVED!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Hey :3

I'll go for the male from pair three. :D

We've roleplayed together before, but if you still need a link: here
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:13 pm

@pieluver
RESERVED!! And I remember now. Totally forgot. xD xP

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Hi there!

Can I reserve the angel whose FC is Demi Lovato? The Rule Follower?

And also, can I PM you the link? Since, so far, the website isn't allowing me to post the link in this forum.

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:19 pm

In the spirit of friendly competition I would like to challenge Yourbunnyboo2 for the role of the FC Taylor Swift. Here is an example of my writing.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:25 pm

@Huntress
That is fine. And I reserved. Just send me the link!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Whoops. Forgot about you for a moment Avalon. But you already know that I approve of the challenge. I just want to say that I am judging on the content given and if the personality matches what I have for the FC. As well as the history. If I pick you, you should feel honored. Happy Challenge!

This goes for everyone! If you want to challenge a character that has been reserved let me know! and you can do it. I don't mind. I like stuff like that.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Glad that everyone one is reserved except the last couple... :(

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Purple you will be okay! Things work out in the end.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:54 pm

D: I've submitted my character. I have an issue though. My computer is lagging really hard, and the coding won't cooperate. I'll try to fix it later (Since it looks like crap right now) but there isn't much I can do right now thanks to my faulty internets :/

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrdukTreeclimber on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:49 pm

Can I reserve the Hunter character

OrdukTreeclimber
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:34 am

@OrdukTreeclimber
Yes you can have the hunter hayes dude!!! but sends me the link of a character you have created. i kmow we are in an RP together but its only fair.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:21 pm

I would like to compete with TheHuntress for the role of the rule follower, if that's alright :) And here is an example of my roleplaying.

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:22 pm

This is answering Huntresses question that she sent me via PM!

For the family/pet/history for the angels.....I honestly do not care.
Clearly God is the father, but you can right about your angel life there or your human life. Since you will have one. Most Angels above age won't have family since they can live on their own.

@dreammuffin
SURE!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!