Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

digital monsters

digital monsters

a part of “digital monsters”, a fictional universe by jackrules158.

private rp for me and crystal flamedance

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “digital monsters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: digital monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:01 pm

alright that works and its fine no rush alright so I'll start us off at camp where I think maybe we're at the beach when it starts snowing randomly then a wave will come in and drag us to the digital world

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Alright...turns out baby wanted anap...and now just wants a bottle. :P Alright; that sounds like a good start for the rp...umm...which form are we meeting our digimon in? fresh, in-training, or rookie? It doesn't matter much to me either way, but it would be nice to know. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:15 pm

in-training we'll do something similar to the show where we both enounter a digimon about champion level we'll get chased around a while before finally having them go to champion and fight it off lol

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Lol...alright; sounds good to me. I'll go ahead and get my post up now.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:08 pm

so I saw your pokemon rp and if you don't mind me joining are their any rules about being a gym leader?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Umm...I would rather not...i mean...all they would be doing is waiting for the trainers to show up...I don't know how long that would take. even if the gym leader was to join in their journey...I hadn't considered it, honestly. I had thought I might be doing the gym leaders all NPCs...but I guess...if you could find a way to join in early enough...I guess...it should be alright...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 pm

I was just curious I've played gym leader before so I figured I'd ask but I totally understand where you're coming from :)

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Okay...because if you considered being a normal trainer, that'd be cool, too. I have someone else talking about joining...and I made that rp because someone else wanted to do a Pokemon rp...hasn't responded or made a character yet, doesn't even look like they'll even post...I think they got upset when they found out I wouldn't let them play a traveling trainer...or start with a Pikachu or Eevee...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:39 pm

I'd be happy playing a normal trainer really? seems a bit petty of them to get mad over that just saying

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Yeah; that's what I thought, too. But oh well; some people want things done their way, I guess. Although I had a question that I actually considered; someone wanted to play a full team...but as a Team Rocket Member. I figured that might be okay, so the trainers have a sort of challenge...and they could show up whenever to attack. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:01 pm

that could be very very intersting indeed

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Yeah, I know. :P That's why I seriously am considering it, depending on the character made.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:27 pm

yeah lol I'll probably make a charachter tommorrow

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:40 am

Hey, I was looking around new posts and such and stumbled across this. It kinda makes me sad that you copied everything and simply pasted it, without asking at all!! I mean, if you would have changed it up, that would have been cool but just copy and paste? Kinda makes me sad :(

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!