Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Angel Kisses

Angel Kisses

a part of “Angel Kisses”, a fictional universe by Miss_Dreamer.

4 Perfect Angels. 4 Imperfect Humans. 4 Unlikely Romances.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel Kisses”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angel Kisses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrdukTreeclimber on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Oh forgot that part here ya go

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OrdukTreeclimber
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:44 am

I love you guys. Im sorry that I havent been around or editting the intro page but I have been reduced to my phone which doesn't do much. But I have read the characters and accepted who I could and what I could. So yea. Huntress I liked your character. I hope you realize that you have been challenged which is why I haven't accepted her. But I am giving your challenger a few days to get a character in. xD so yea.I can still reply to pms so hit me up if you have a question!
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:23 pm

May I reserve the male from pair four? I don't have a credited role play sample from recently, but I hope you'll accept an older one. Expect that my current content will be much better than that of this link: roleplay/love-of-music?start=-1#activity

The first post by Icemoon96, which was my older account. Doesn't it suck when you lose a password after two years?

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Oh dear. There seems to be a problem. Orduk reserved male four a while ago, but I haven't heard from him quite yet. The intro page is a bit off. Sorry about that. But you can challenge it. Also in result of the Huntress-Dreamuffin challenge. Tomorrow is the last day. But it seems like Huntress is the winner for now.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:02 pm

The Challenge for Demi Lovato (rule breaker) has ended and I have to make a seriously hard decision. I overlooked the style of the character sheet and pictures. I skipped description and read the personalities. They were both wonderful, but that was only a section of it. I was more interested in the history. The history makes up how your character will look at life. How she will portray people. It holds secrets and that is what I felt should be the longest and most in depth. Of course being angels, your background on family was brief or nonexistent. You both spoke of someone you took care of. Dreammuffin's character had most of her souls die because she would be detached emotionally. But Huntresses' character lost one soul because she couldn't comprehend the love that he wanted. It was really hard to choose and my co-GM really liked them both and left me alone to make the decision. But the winner of the challenge is Huntress.

Although her history didn't go into detail like Dreammuffin's the description of the soul she lost, spoke much about her character. And it spoke to me. I just felt that Huntress portrayed what I had in mind for a rule breaker a bit better. I'm sorry Dream Muffin. But! I still have an open character and if you want you can submit something for him.(Zac Efron).

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Is there a set date for when we will start? Or are we still waiting for the character spots to be filled up? c:

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:25 pm

Miss_Dreamer said that she's waiting for someone to take the spot of Hunter Hayes and then we can get started on the RP. If you want you can PM the two who reserved it and give them a heads up.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:30 am

Hi there!
I'd be happy to play the part of the New Guardian. Here is a link to a previous roleplay I was involved in.
I hope it's alright!
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Is...uh....is this dead?
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!