Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Changelings

The Changelings

a part of “The Changelings”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

What will you do when the whole world is against you?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Changelings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Changelings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:40 pm

It just bothers me that a person could use the same pictures as another. But I guess I really can't force you to change it, just know that it really does bother me. But whatever I guess it doesn't really matter. It's not like your trying to copy my character completely.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Thank you Maddie. I apologize for the inconvenience. Also, if it helps, you might imagine her hair down and free or in a ponytail instead of in two pig tails. If would help differentiate our two characters. Oh, and her normal hair color is more of a greenish blue than an actual blue. Sorry. :)
Love me or hate me, still an obsession!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:56 pm

I was actually thinking of (since our characters look so much alike) that while Dyson was in the government labs, they could have taken his DNA and inserted it in your characters. Making them somewhat related, but instead of looking like Dyson they really look like Jennora and Jason. What do you think?

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Yes! That would be awesome! :3 Thanks, I'm so glad you're amazing at incorporating characters into your own character's pasts. You really are wonderful at creating relationships. Anyway, it is quite an intelligent idea and a rational one at that, as well as it accounts for why they look so similar instead of leaving it hanging. Once again, thanks for that.

Also, I've changed her avatar pic (the 100x100 one) so that when someone tags both Jennora and Saphire it is easier to differentiate between the two. Hope you approve. :3

To everyone else, I'm currently working on my post. Should be up tonight.

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:45 pm

Your welcome, and thanks :3 for the amazing compliments. I am going out tonight and will be back around midnight which is in like four hours. :) Will post then.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 pm

First post! Haha, the first ones always the longest. :3 pretty proud of it though it could use some works I suppose.

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:40 pm

I think it would be extremely funny if one of our characters had a crush on the other just to find out they are related. Ha

Or do they know already?

Of course Dyson would know but the boy never talks so it's not like he'd think to inform anyone of the fact that he's related to them. He would say "Mikuo and Sapphire look exactly like Jennora and Jason, are you really stupid to think that it is just a coincidence?"

Edited:

Ibbledibble and Avalon, I love the fonts you used for your character's names. What are they?! (Yes i plan on stealing them.) They are so cool!

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:01 am

My font is book antiquie :)
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:14 am

For the character name? How do you make it all 3d grey looking? That's so amazing! I plan on adding everyone into my next post! Just so nobody feels left out. And just so everyone knows, if you ever feel left out feel free to interact with my characters! :)

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:26 am

You go to this website for that. Another website for cool text.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:58 am

look what i made! (testing)

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:27 am

@Maddie
I thinks that's an awesome and amusing idea that we should follow through on. Also I'm not sure what my font is and I don't have time to check right now but I'll check this evening when I get home. :)

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:01 pm

I was wondering if I could still join this roleplay? I would be making a male character.

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 pm

@Harden, yes this role play is most definitely still open! We just started last night.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Maddie, the website I use for my character names is 1001fonts.com. Saphire's font is this while Mikuo's is this. Hope I helped. :)

Also, perhaps we should decide which of our characters likes which? I'll leave it up to you although I will say that, due to my earlier post, Mikuo cannot like Jennora.
Last edited by Ibbledibble on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:29 pm

How about Jason likes Sapphire? He also sorta likes Katherina, but she's super shy so I doubt that'll work. Dyson already likes Reyna and Jennora likes Chris. I will however be making another female soon.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:45 pm

I'd like that. Also perhaps Mikuo can accumulate feelings for your new female character. I suppose we'll see how it plays out. Thanks! :3

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:51 pm

I have submitted my male character :) I hope he's alright I can't wait to start.

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Harden you're boy was great! The only thing that makes me tick is the fact that he has a shop. Obviously, they need some income but I was wondering how you will manage between going to the shop and not isolating your character from the rest of the Changelings.
Oh and I also wanted to inform you that the first picture in your bio isn't showing up because of zerochan copy right policies.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Well if it doesn't work then I can always take that part out. He would most likely make the stuff at the safe house then deliver to the shop and someone who works for him would sell it. Like I said its no big deal if I take it out I was just thinking 'how do they get money?' so thats why I added that.

Edit: I change the picture hopefully it works now.
Last edited by HadenRivers on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!