Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Back to the old house

Back to the old house

a part of “Back to the old house”, a fictional universe by RPgamergirl.

It is going to be a fiasco! five people that once lived or been in a strange house and left it, now must return to battle their inner demons. Or perhaps real demons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Back to the old house”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Back to the old house

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:19 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Back to the old house"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Back to the old house

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:38 am

Could I maybe reserve character 4?

Home Movie (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1267319/?ref_=nv_sr_3), fiasco

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:09 pm

Yes, it is reserved for you Abbi. :)

now I have to watch that horror movie! lol!

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:58 pm

May I reserve Character 3?

Does Rocky Horror count as a horror movie? Fiasco

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Just because I love Rocky horror picture show! hehe. reserved for you Sky. :)

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:56 pm

How'd you like her?

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Very good! was not expecting that, in a good way! :) she's approved!

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Ok, Abbi, I liked your character and also no one else has asked so he is approved. Good job Sky and Abbi, I will give another week for the other characters to fill. If not, I will NPC them.

Hope this RP will succeed, it been on my mind to do this quite a while.

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:41 pm

So, are we gonna go forth with who we have soon like you were thinking of? If we didn't fill enough spots and you don't want to NPC half the cast, I could pick up another character, maybe the podcaster? I hope this RP does well, it looks like a good one, I love the premise, I love the characters involved. Can't wait.

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:47 am

Yes, I want to start now. I will NPC the rest of the characters. Abbi, if you want to take the podcaster and I take the father, it will be so helpful, ty.

I will tell you how we start now:
This game sorta play in two acts. Now in act 1, each character create a scene which his character is in the spotlight, in the center. The character can involve other characters, locations and items, etc. Basically, the scene will not describe in full details cause this will happen during RP. So, I will do a scene first of my character Taylor(the builder). Show you an example.
Also, if it will be your turn to make a scene and you don't have an idea, you can let us describe a scene for you.
During the scene only the character in the spotlight and other characters that he wants to involve RP. However, the rest need to watch and they will determine the outcome of the ending of the scene, if it is bad or good. Bad not in the meaning of killing or chaos, but it might be bad for the character or he/she not getting the goal. Good is getting the goal/purpose or it will be good later. It will be important for later in the story. We will see what is more interesting to be, bad outcome or good outcome. The whole purpose is to make a good story! so, don't be mean and choose always bad (unless it will make it really interesting)
But, if someone choose us to make a scene for him, the character/player can choose his outcome for himself. He just won't choose the path to the outcome.

If you have more questions, PM me. I tried to explain it very briefly and not boring. So, if you still don't understand ask me.

Ok, now I will tell my scene of my character: It will be as Taylor called the podcaster(and abbi if you choose to be it, make a character or just invent a name for him) as she wants to meet him to discuss something about the house, she is worried.

I will post soon after I hear what Abbi decide.

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:47 am

Neat, I think I get it.

So, I'll go write up a character page really quick for the podcaster guy. In the mean time, since you mentioned needing a name for the podcaster to get the first post started, I was thinking Raymond Malone was a good-sounding name for him.

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:06 pm

...and following the site issues the past few days, Malone is ready to go! :D

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Ok, I posted and waiting for Malone to come to the scene....

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:41 am

So, what's going on with the site? Whenever I try to get on it freaks out! Anyways, anything anybody would want y character to participate in?

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:08 am

Yes, think the site was a little bugged for a few days, but it is good now. The scene is actually between Taylor and Malone, but everyone else gonna watch so they decide the outcome. :) next scene it will be the father and the daughter

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm

Ok, guys, I am about to finish my outcome of Taylor's scene. It kinda looks like Malone want to go with Taylor's plan which kinda bring a good outcome to fit her plans. But, if you suggest something else go ahead and suggest something if a bad outcome will be more interesting. Than I will post the outcome! :)

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:01 am

I agree that's probably the best way to progress the story right now. I hope Sky's still watching, heheh.

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:47 pm

I'm here :P

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Now I wonder where gamergirl is lol

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:13 pm

Maybe pm her?

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!