Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

You've Been Selected

You've Been Selected

a part of “You've Been Selected”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

There's an unspoken agreement about what happens at Moorden School System, and that is to ignore it completely. [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You've Been Selected”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: You've Been Selected

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Sweet. :) plot things! Do we have a start date, yet? Ie. School kicks back into gear on this coming Tuesday. So just el curioso

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Ah yeah same. I'm gonna be working on starters (I wanna get going before the semester start too) I'm gonna check in w my friend and at the very least get some things written for my other two boys to get everyone else started ^u^ (Saturday night perhaps??)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:37 am

So we're looking at the 25th?

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:46 am

ahaha, i meant that I was typing it up saturday night after work. Unfortunately i was going through it sunday and added stuff and by the time I was going to post, the site was down again (limited time because i had to work that day as well) anyway! So, at the very least, we have aiden starting us off! I know a lot of the post is just mundane introduction stuff, but i tried to include as much about where our starting point is and what things are looking like so people can make their posts a little easier.

It probably would make more sense to start with Bea, however, I don't want to post with him until he has a partner lined up, due to his situation. My friend will probably take that spot anyway, she's just still working on her character and stuff.

So anyway, long rant short! The rp is open for posting! sorry that took so long ^^;

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neuromancer on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:56 pm

I'm fine with either partner, so just partner me up whenever.

Neuromancer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:25 am

Since Sibyl's partner's role couldn't be filled, I was thinking it might make sense to make it so she had a partner who's now recently deceased, and she hasn't been re-assigned yet. If that's a satisfactory in-game explanation for now, I'll edit her page to mention it. That way, someone can take the role later if they want, or not, and it still makes sense.

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:49 am

Sybil and Dorian can partner up, yknow. The character roles match, they are just put in different spots on the roster. The empty role is being taken by a friend of mine and I was going to partner up w her character cause I figured no one would want to wait and I already have other characters anyway haha. Is that cool w y'all???

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:57 pm

You mean with Sybil and Dorian partnering up or with your friend coming in for it? Either way sounds fine.

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:55 am

yes, i mean Sybil and Dorian partnering up.

The point about my friend is that i will partner up with her when she joins, since i am not sure when exactly she'll be finishing up her character.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Makes sense. I guess I'll put Dorian on her page under current partner and put together her intro post.

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Sounds good!

Hopefully we can get a few more people posting, too ^^ i know the time for starting is a little awkward, but weekends should be a little easier, right?

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinn on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Yes, weekend is much better. I've finally made some time to post. :P

Vinn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Not my best post but I finally managed to post, I apologize if it was a bit short.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mishie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:14 pm

sorry i'll be thinking of something to post soon, the weekend and first week of school was crazy!

Mishie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neuromancer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:11 am

I’m about to post too and sorry about the length. Some nights I’ll write 200 words, other nights I write 10,000, who knows, but I’ll keep it shorter on my next post.

Also, the opening scene is similar to Emmie_Hoeller’s character post, Silver, so as a suggestion, since Dorian goes up to the roof every morning, Silver might run into him, even though he probably won’t respond, or maybe he will?

But I will be posting soon, just need to PM Ashes for an ok on some plot line parts.

Neuromancer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:23 am

I don't mind if he does happen to see her, even for this post. I doubt she would speak to him beforehand , so unless he speaks to her first I don't see why not, or perhaps they could talk later on. If not perhaps they've seen each other sometime before but Silver never really paid any mind to him.

I am open to any suggestions, also you and everyone else can call me Emmie so they don't have to write my whole username. (:

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neuromancer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:26 am

Emmie: I'll PM you some ideas that I have on the top of my head, but I'm unsure if Sliver would make appearance in the first post, I'd send you message before I decide to post it if that happens though.

Neuromancer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:48 pm

im going to try and get some responses done this weekend, and possibly go through and see who else hasn't checked in in a while/hasn't posted u know the drill

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!