Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Temporal Conscripts

Temporal Conscripts

a part of “Temporal Conscripts”, a fictional universe by Lemunde.

People from all over the world from many different eras are pulled forward in time to help solve a mysterious crisis.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Temporal Conscripts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Temporal Conscripts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screedle on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:47 pm

Alright so, are you supposed to have that blank post with Fritswick, or was it a mistake?
How should I respond to your activity; if you already know what to do, just ask me what to say for his reactions and you can post it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Screedle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemunde on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Yeah, I posted that in the wrong location so I had to move it.

Well it's kind of up to you. If Fritswick feels like being compliant he can follow Lt. Victors to the bridge. If he's still freaking out a little bit he might try to run off. If that sandwich he had last night didn't agree with him he could spend a few more minutes in the bathroom.

Being technically a civilian, Viridin isn't going to flat out order him to go to the bridge.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lemunde
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screedle on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Give me details about the bridge and I'll do my best to fill in the details.
How large is it? How many work stations, and crew per station? What sort of a view do they have of space and the object?
How are they dealing with the object, and what attitude would Viridin take towards both it and Fritswick's sudden presence?

And one more thing; should I end it with the bridge staff becoming aware Ramirez and Blackstone (eg, "Sir, we've picked up two more life readings within the life support room!")

Screedle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemunde on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:03 am

The crew is already somewhat aware that someone is probably inside the cargo module but they're not sure who or how many. The marines will be boarding the module soon so they'll be reporting back their findings.

Viridin had a discussion with Onyx earlier that makes him believe the presence of the cargo module and Fritswick is not a mere coincidence which is why he decided to stop and investigate in the first place.

The bridge is probably smaller than what you would expect. There's enough standing room for the commander and a couple of other people to move around comfortably. There's one helm station directly in front of the captain's chair and two stations on either side against the wall. One of these is the science station, noted by a rather large monitor. There's also a communications and weapons station. The last being navigation.

There's no actual door connecting the bridge to the hallway, just a security officer standing guard. The view screen isn't built into the wall. Instead it hangs as a single pane of glass from the ceiling in front of the helm.

Lemunde
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Lemunde it's been a while since anybody really posted save for screedle yesterday, It seems the RP has turned slightly stagnant from when we began.

Raykon23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:33 pm

I for one am waiting for some more detail i.e a post from the GM so I've got something to work with.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screedle on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:30 pm

i agree with this consensus; Lemunde you need to get the story moving, we've spent enough time setting up, now's the time for you to get us all together and explain our mission

Screedle
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:17 am

Did our fearless leader fly the coop?

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:44 pm

That sucks, I was enjoying this RP. But while I was waiting to continue this one I created my own, are any of you gents interested?

Raykon23
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!