Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Into the Stars

Into the Stars

a part of “Into the Stars”, a fictional universe by Miyer.

It's 3014 and Earth is dying. You have been selected to join a 7-Man team and go in search of a new planet to become Mankind's home. Good Luck recruits, Mankind's future rests on your shoulders.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Into the Stars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Into the Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xenocartographer on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:45 am

Did a thing! *nudges other people to also do things*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xenocartographer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:09 pm

I'm going to try and post another piece in around another ~5 more hours or so >.< my brain is almost fried from MUN so I think the quality of the post will be...
...extremely bad...
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:05 pm

Things! Things happened? I shall be posting tonight as well.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xenocartographer on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Did this die? Please don't let this have died. It's cool and I want it to keep going. :(

Xenocartographer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:23 pm

I'm sorry for the late post :( I just posted so hopefully that created a bit of fuel to keep this going!! I couldn't wait to get to the Gondalia arc, too (but stupid MUN pulled me away for a full week gaho;iejwf)

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:24 am

Hay guys, for this RP to continue I'm going to need all the Gondalia arc characters in by next week. That's a big ask I know but without them we can move onto that planet.
Both Aaron and Xeno have come to me about not wanting the roleplay to die so I'm going to need Artik and Mome to become reactive.
I will be sending out PM to everyone, and once we have all regrouped we can have a restart next week were we will all pick up where we left off. Hopefully this will work or the RP just might die, and I don't want that to happen.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:44 am

Sorry for sounding a bit naggy >.< I feel a bit guilty for letting this role-play die in the first place... and, well, it was just too awesome to just leave lying, wasting away, hahaha

Also, could I just put my foot down and take the Siren Queen? Thanks!

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xenocartographer on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:25 am

Still in. Am I needed for an NPC still?

Xenocartographer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:50 am

If you two would I would be Insanely grateful, I will contact the others about getting this RP up and running again, so fingers crossed!!! >-<

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!