Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Forgotten: Rise of the Machines

a part of “The Forgotten: Rise of the Machines”, a fictional universe by RebornAncient12.

It is the year 3099, a group of five teenagers rediscover a race of unique and wonderful beings: robots. (PLEASE JOIN!!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Forgotten: Rise of the Machines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Forgotten: Rise of the Machines"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

RUN

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Forgotten: Rise of the Machines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:52 am

Hello there, this looks interesting but does the pictures have to be anime? I much prefer live FC's due to the diversity of actors. I have in mind, Meryl Cassie aka Ebony (Google search her, she looks awesome) lol
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:32 am

Oh, I'll definitely enter this time. Probably as a robot. In fact, mind if I reserve the Queen? I'm thinking I could do some cool stuff with her.

Also, Australian robots, huh?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:01 pm

This sounds rad! May I reserve a human girl?

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Submitted my character, but I'm still working on it. Looking for a good appearance, but it's difficult to find. I've taken a couple liberties with the backstory, describing the events that took place after the war, hope you don't mind. I think it works well. I'd love to see this comic series of yours come into fruition. I'll do my best in this RP. If we need it, I could make a few more characters.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:55 am

Lloyd999 wrote:Submitted my character, but I'm still working on it. Looking for a good appearance, but it's difficult to find. I've taken a couple liberties with the backstory, describing the events that took place after the war, hope you don't mind. I think it works well. I'd love to see this comic series of yours come into fruition. I'll do my best in this RP. If we need it, I could make a few more characters.

IEatChildren wrote:This sounds rad! May I reserve a human girl?

Lloyd999 wrote:Oh, I'll definitely enter this time. Probably as a robot. In fact, mind if I reserve the Queen? I'm thinking I could do some cool stuff with her.

Also, Australian robots, huh?

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Hello there, this looks interesting but does the pictures have to be anime? I much prefer live FC's due to the diversity of actors. I have in mind, Meryl Cassie aka Ebony (Google search her, she looks awesome) lol

To all the character reservations: Yes

To Aussie 'bots: Yes

To pictures: As much as possible, anime. I'm not so comfortable about using an actual person's face.

To the possibility of giant robots: The queen's throne is the hand of a (deactivated) giant robot. The said robot may or may not be part of an even larger robot. The said even larger robot may or may not be taller than Metroplex. The former even larger robot may or may not debut in a sequel "Age of Giants".

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Dilema! I don't know which picture should be the image for the Chronicler!!!
Picture 1
Picture 2

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Well, I do like the latter image, but it also looks somewhat delicate, like an antique, as opposed to the flexible more android-like one of the former image. But the latter image does look more obviously mechanical.

So, really, just choose whichever you like. These are just my thoughts.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 am

It'll seem to depend on what impression you want the Chronicler to bear. The first image makes her seem punk-ish while the second makes her seem more gentle. I'll have to agree with Lloyd999 about how "mechanical" the first image appears to be compared to the second. But in the end, it is all up to you :)

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!